spc
Search similar:

uniqs
kitsants
join:2013-03-24

kitsants

Monthly bill payment options

Hi,

I just signed up for Cable 18 last week and was wondering about the payment options that teksavvy is providing. I payed the activation, modem etc. through my credit card but my question is: for the recurring monthly bills, will it be charged automatically to my credit card or I can choose to pay it through my bank (online)?

Thanks.

Theriex
join:2010-09-19
Kanata, ON

Theriex

You can pay through online banking if you're set up to get invoices, unless Teksavvy has changed this. I still get invoices and pay through the bank, one of the many things I like about Teksavvy. I hate pre-authorized debits.

You might need to get in contact with Billing/Accounting to have it set up?
kitsants
join:2013-03-24

kitsants

Thanks for the info Theriex!

Theriex
join:2010-09-19
Kanata, ON

Theriex

No worries, just get in touch with Billing/Accounting in the Direct Forum or by calling in to make sure it is set up the way you want it.

TSI Keith
Premium Member
join:2012-07-09

TSI Keith to kitsants

Premium Member

to kitsants
Theriex is correct (thanks!) you have the option to pay via online banking as well. However, if you did not mention that when the order was placed and you paid via credit card for the startup it is likely currently sent to come off the card automatically.

As mentioned (thanks again Theriex) I would either call accounting (8-8 during the week) or post your account info in the direct forum here: »/forum ··· avdirect to double check on that and make sure it's not coming off the card if you don't want it to.

Thank you,
Keith