spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

seanmcgpa

join:1999-07-25
Philadelphia, PA

Have Blast for $74.95 a month, cheapest TV addon?

I'm in Philly 19146, was wondering if I added some sort of basic digital TV to my service, how much my monthly rates would be?

Friends are telling me Blast 50/10 goes to $61.99 a month if you have some basic Comcast TV. Tiers are confusing, and when I talked to Comcast directly they just pounded me on the triple play BS, which I don't want.

I just want fast internet, and some cheap HD channels for not much more than the $74.95 a month I pay now.

raffoutroud

join:2010-03-31
Lynnwood, WA
BlastPlus! which is Blast HSD and Economy TV. In most areas that's about the same price as Blast alone. It's the everyday price too.

andyross
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-04
Schaumburg, IL
Blast! Plus also includes Streampix, which is Comcast's horrible Netflix clone, although at least you can access it through VOD in addition to streaming.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast
yes but no espn, mtv,etc.

Here it includes locals, bet, usa, cnn, fox news, food, Disney. a&e, lifetime, amc, history, comedy, tv land, e!, discovery, cartoon, animal planet, h2, trutv, cspan2, hallmark channel and tbn.
Not sure if it includes hd I think you need the $10 hd fee plus the hd box for that.