spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

catsuntiger

@92.250.0.x

[Outlook] Outlook 2003 - wrong dates in .pst e-mails files

there are several programs that say that fix damage .pst files. however none is able to fix wrong displaying dates in e-mails in outlook 2003 where it can happen that a bunch of messages appears with the same date and time. please keep your sanity because i found a way to resolve the problem. install foxmail and import the .pst file in question. save the damage emails as .eml files. all the data will be kept including html and attachments. in outlook 2003 open (not preview) the damaged e-mails and write down the subject and the corresponding correct times and dates. then open the .eml files one by one with notepad.exe and edit them changing the time and date to the right values. open foxmail and import the outlook fixed .eml files. if necessary move the imported files to the correct folders and verify if all is correct. then you can delete the duplicate wrong messages.

seaman
Premium
join:2000-12-08
Seattle, WA
Wow, good work. I am filing this under- "If I ever need to frame someone or create an alibi" Seriously, thanks for sharing this technique.