Dr Demento
I Vant Blud

join:2002-01-02
Denville, NJ

1 edit
reply to hey hey hey

Re: Sees Writing on the Wall

said by said by hey hey hey :

At&t offerings aren't any cheaper than verizon.

Yout mean the second largest company that spawned from the vampiric SBC buying out viable Cingular in a loose regulatory environment, changed its name to capitalize on nostalgia and the largest 'me too' ran business that never thought up ano original idea since ponying up the most money to buy exclusivity for the iPhone? Horrible comparison that makes your argument a strawman.

said by hey hey hey :

What carrier? Sprint and t-mobile ignore over 1/3 of the country. At&t offerings aren't any cheaper than Verizon.

Well that's thanks in part to our supposed agency for managing competition in communications Ok'd carriers that served those areas such as US Cellular and Alltel being bought out by said titans.

VZW isn't going to implode over night but it's slow decline will be evident and the hedge fund market that encouraged it's existence and growth will announce it's fall.

hey hey hey

@charter.com

said by Dr Demento:

said by said by hey hey hey :

At&t offerings aren't any cheaper than verizon.

Yout mean the second largest company that spawned from the vampiric SBC buying out viable Cingular in a loose regulatory environment, changed its name to capitalize on nostalgia and the largest 'me too' ran business that never thought up ano original idea since ponying up the most money to buy exclusivity for the iPhone? Horrible comparison that makes your argument a strawman.

No it doesn't, it's a legit question. You claim Verizon's business practices will entice a huge percentage of their customers to leave. I asked where are these customer going to go? A large percentage live in area where they are the only carrier or at&t is the only alternative. In which you see to agree isn't any better.

Even in areas that have t-mobile and Sprint they aren't any better. For some maybe. For others not so much.