normal

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
reply to FaxCap

Re: [Hockey] Official~ NHL thread...........scores and highlites

Hell, a team aiming for a deep playoff run can risk it with Iggy, its not 10 more freakin years with Bobby Lu!
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

NefCanuck

join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms

said by HiVolt:

Hell, a team aiming for a deep playoff run can risk it with Iggy, its not 10 more freakin years with Bobby Lu!

Except with what the Flames are asking, you'd be looking at doing some serious damage to your long term goals if it doesn't pan out with Iginla in the lineup.

Not saying that I wouldn't want to see him in say a Leafs uniform (not that he's willing to go to that fishbowl) but with the Leafs just starting to look like they know which end is up now, I'd hate to sandbag that process by making a deal like this.

It's why I'm glad the Leafs didn't jump all over themselves to sign Luongo with his insane boat anchor contract and what the Canucks would have demanded in exchange in terms of bodies.

NefCanuck

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21

I wouldnt want the Leafs to trade for him... If he wants to sign here next year for half what he gets paid, sure...
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

I say he ends up in Pittsburgh. After all, Iggy and Crosby do have some chemistry.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tvesS32···a_player