Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom

Re: F11 with a Jobbie

I don't really like voting blind, and if we do have a cop or doc, I don't want to accidently lynch them giving mafia an even bigger advantage.

Vote: No Lynch

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Energystream:

I don't really like voting blind, and if we do have a cop or doc, I don't want to accidently lynch them giving mafia an even bigger advantage.

Vote: No Lynch

Someone explain the math of No Lynch please. I think it has to do with how many people are left near end game that makes it bad for the town. I don't math good.
Chaplain

Chaplain to Energystream

Premium Member

to Energystream
Since I'm the apparent educator this game, I'll tell you something else that's done periodically. We used to call it the Day 1 Modem Lynch. Theoretically we could do it to anyone, but it was something we did with Modem a couple times so the name stuck.

It starts off with someone voting for Modem (or whoever) before they check in on Day 1. Then they suggest speed voting the person and lynching them before they get a chance to even post. You get the same info as a normal Day 1 lynch, which is who suggested the speed vote, who voted for it and how fast, etc..... coupled with the role reveal of the lynchee. Plus it's funny to see them join game and be dead already.

Modem already checked in today, so it's too late.