join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

3 recommendations

dave

Premium Member

BMW plans to broaden customer base

Full article here.
quote:
BMW has announced that it is seeking to expand its customer base beyond dickheads to include idiots, twats and pillocks as well.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

haha. Though I see that site is like the Onion.

But the picture is about right for what I see all too much with high end cars.

I once saw someone park on the hash lines between two handicapped spots... no shocker it was a BMW with no handicapped tags.

Cho Baka
MVM
join:2000-11-23
there

Cho Baka to dave

MVM

to dave
The remaining 30% drive Audi and Acura.

Faster56
Premium Member
join:2013-03-09

Faster56

Premium Member

"Real" performance skilled drivers only drive RWD.

Forget the Acura.

Otherwise Acura makes fine cars.

raysgem2013
join:2013-03-27
Los Angeles, CA

raysgem2013

good

Faster56
Premium Member
join:2013-03-09

Faster56 to dave

Premium Member

to dave
Besides driving on the wrong side of the road the Brits seem wrong sided in other areas in the UK as set forth in the article. But then the Brits, especially the English are constantly a step behind or out of line. It's no accident that the sun began setting on the British empire a long, long time ago.

Oh well, they are like our cousins and good luck I say to them with most everything else including any BMW "experiment."
dave
Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

1 recommendation

dave

Premium Member

said by Faster56:

. But then the Brits, especially the English are constantly a step behind or out of line.

I'll forgive you for that, since you are American and therefore severely disadvantaged when it comes to being in possession of a functioning sense of humour.

Grumpy4
Premium Member
join:2001-07-28
NW CT

Grumpy4 to dave

Premium Member

to dave
I live 90 miles north of NYC. How to tell if the driver I am sharing the road with is from Manhattan?

1. Late model Euro car or SUV
2. EZ Pass
3. 11' behind me at 15 to 20 MPH over speed limit on road with no viable passing space - legal or other wise - for at least the next 37 miles.

Road fishing for city folk: Take corners I know by heart at very limits of traction adherence to try and entice them to lose control. It's fun to watch them fall back 1/10 of a mile after nearly failing to negotiate curve or nearly roll their top heavy 4 wheel drive behemoths. Hey - if you want to run with the big dogs, you better have your under steer game ready.

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

CylonRed to dave

MVM

to dave
said by dave:

Full article here.

quote:
BMW has announced that it is seeking to expand its customer base beyond dickheads to include idiots, twats and pillocks as well.

Ahhh - most SUV, Corvette, and Viper drivers as well... :P