how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

vahnx

@bell.ca
reply to Packeteers

Re: [SPOILERS] DragonBall Z: Battle of Gods - March 30th

In-case you guys didn't know, there are really high quality versions with english subs now.

Spoilers:

Movie was good imo. Lots of sillyness but overall we learn more of the sayians history and Vegeta is finally stronger than Goku. Plus the fact that Weis and Bills are stronger than everyone in the universe, and there are 12 different universes, means there will probably be more movies or possibly a new DBZ series.

Packeteers
Premium
join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

4 edits
reply to Packeteers
honestly - i thought this movie was too silly, nostalgic and broke a few too many DBZ rules of engagement. i hope they use the money they made here to do something more hardcore.

like WTF was Emperor Pilaf and crew doing in this movie i know the timeline of the movie his wish had recently backfired, but did we really need to waste valuable movie time over it?

I know a lot of fan sites worked on their own English VOICE overs, so if anyone finds a file like that, let us know it's out there, and if it's worth rewatching this dumb movie again

Packeteers
Premium
Forest Hills, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Packeteers
Authorized English Dub should be out in early August

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCM8GFxIWXI

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
Saw it months ago. Was kinda disappointing actually.

Packeteers
Premium
Forest Hills, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Packeteers

Packeteers
Premium
Forest Hills, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Packeteers
a 20min extra footage English dub version will be out on DVD October 7th:

»www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20···r/.77826

»www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Battl···0MX3EM7E

Packeteers
Premium
Forest Hills, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

reply to Packeteers
2015 will be a brand new DBZ theater movie in Japan
it's likely Goku will wish back both his Sayan parents;
»www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/07/25/dr···e-facts/
BTW if you've been in Japan, DBZ licensing is out of control as they
seem to put DBZ characters into just about every kind of product.
even in South America you'll see DBZ characters everywhere as
Spanish speakers are nuts for DBZ down there.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4StkRdYdw

Chubbzie

join:2014-02-11
Greenville, NC
Thanks for the info Packeteers See Profile, ready to see what Akira has in store for this next DBZ flick.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
I wonder if he'll go to those 12 other universes.

also since goku's body was able to "remember" how the power felt will vegeta ask to go to god mode to train atleast once?

and after Goku lost in that kinda power level how much of a boost will he get from recovering.

also I think its interesting that the 1/4 sayain pan who is the first to not reach super sayain in that family was able to help him reach god level.
--
semper idem
1KTzRMxN1a2ATrtAAvbmEnMBoY3E2kHtyv

Chubbzie

Greenville, NC
Lets see Goku & Vegeta fuse while each are in God Saiyan form. That should be enough power to destroy a few universes in itself.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by Chubbzie:

Lets see Goku & Vegeta fuse while each are in God Saiyan form. That should be enough power to destroy a few universes in itself.

They'd need one more sayain I think unless god goku can after transformation then be used to transform vegeta

Or maybe they could just each get their respective wives pregnant again and have them stand in like vadel did (atleast one of them.

Are you thinking earring fusion or dance?
--
semper idem

Noiche
Premium
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP
Could anyone point me to an excellent quality version of this? I actually live in Japan right now, but this small island doesn't seem to have any good dubbed copies in store.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
I bought mine at walmart, though its DVD as the BD's were sold out.

Noiche
Premium
Apo, AP
No Walmart here but I'll check the exchange again.

Packeteers
Premium
Forest Hills, NY
reply to Noiche
it's up on p2p but japan is pretty tough with copyright laws, so make sure you are on a vpn with no dns leaks before you search for and torrent a copy.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Noiche
said by Noiche:

No Walmart here but I'll check the exchange again.

Well if you want you could pay me the cost of the movie plus shipping via paypal and I could send it to you but I'm gona guess that's a bit costly for you.
--
semper idem

Chubbzie

Greenville, NC
reply to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Are you thinking earring fusion or dance?

Undoubtedly the dance... funniest thing ever, particularly with Vegeta involved.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Packeteers
said by Packeteers:

it's up on p2p but japan is pretty tough with copyright laws, so make sure you are on a vpn with no dns leaks before you search for and torrent a copy.

It's even up on streaming sites, so you don't have to deal with torrents. I prefer subbed versions, but I believe the dubbed versions are also available via streaming sites.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Noiche
Premium
Apo, AP
Thanks. I'll do another search then. Been a bit and last time I couldn't find it.

Noiche
Premium
Apo, AP

1 recommendation

Wow. Amazing movie. Now they need to continue that story into the other universes.

DelmarPip
Premium
join:2011-10-15
Brownsville, TX
reply to Packeteers
the walmart here has 6 in bluray and some in regular dvd so they are in stock at walmarts