« MR-DVR No Hub Available[HD] MSG+2 HD »
This is a sub-selection from Me or NBC?

Westminster
@verizon.net

Westminster to BSAIII

Anon

to BSAIII

Re: Me or NBC?

I've been having the same problems since last week. I thought it was my DVR, but it's just happening on 504.

JimJames2
@verizon.net

JimJames2

Anon

Same problem here. Only 504. Happens when NBC is recorded to DVR, but also when I just leave the channel on live tv at 504. Come back after a while and the screen is just black.

Just started for me in Monday. Thought it might be my DVR, but if its happening out of the blue to more than one of us, it seems like there might be a bug the other end.

Westminster
@verizon.net

Westminster

Anon

I called Fios today. The tech sent a forced reboot signal to my DVR. It seems to have fixed the issue so far.

Rattler
join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA

Rattler to JimJames2

to JimJames2
It happened here (VHO8 - Phila) on Ch 506 (ABC) last night at 7 PM. The DVR was tuned to 506 in its standby state and a recording was scheduled for 7:00 - 7:30. I tuned the box on and the screen was black. I could not tune to 506 until I stopped the recording and tuned off of 506 and then back. It recorded for about 5 minutes before I shut it down.

This is on the new 7232 DVR that I installed on Sat and was the first program that was recorded under those conditions on that box. This never happened with the 6416 DVR and that show was recorded that way many times.

I tried to watch the recording later but it was blank and terminated back to the DVR menu after about 15 seconds.

I'm going to try the same experiment tonite... box in standby, tuned to Ch 506, scheduled to record 506 and see what happens. I wonder if it may be a glitch in the 7232 box's execution of the firmware or if it's something that has been changed in the IMG recently.

BSAIII
join:2007-06-16
Las Vegas, NV

BSAIII

I will set both my DVRs to record NBC tonight.
BSAIII

BSAIII

On 'problem' DVR Leno show info shows as 1 hour. On playback it starts at about 6:19 into the show. Right at the T-Mobile joke. On other DVR the show starts normally but at about 6:19 there is a hiccup in the recording and about 1 second is missing.
On 'problem' DVR at 13:24 into the Fallon show there is a 1-2 second glitch where KTLA channel 505 shows up. It is a piece of Friends. Same thing happens on the other DVR.