how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Sebastien198

@fibrenoire.ca

Electronix box

Hi,
I just subscribe to internet and phone with Electronix Box. I wanted to know your feedback to those who are subscribers? Is that the network is good? Technicians are competent?

Anyway, thank you for information.

Bonjour,
Je viens de m'abonner au service internet et téléphone d'electronix Box. Je voulais savoir vos commentaires pour ceux et celles qui y sont abonnés? Est-ce que le réseau est bon? Les techniciens sont compétents?

Bref, merci de me renseigner.

pldube

join:2011-06-11
canada

»ELECTRONICBOX

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to Sebastien198

Maybe better off looking at the review section.

rednekcowboy

join:2012-03-21
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Acanac
reply to Sebastien198

Try reading my review. I have to update it to reflect recent events.

Ebox is an awesome company with awesome staff. The only issue I had was with Videotron's usage tool and rather than saying there was nothing they could do about it, they verified my stats with their own setup, admitted the error, refunded me for overages and gave me extra cap space until such a time that there is a resolution. They went the extra mile and have earned a customer for as long as I live in an area they service.

I've been a customer of theirs since last June and this is the only issue that I ever had. Never had any outages, network never slows down everything just works. They have a great presence on this forum and will answer any question you may have.

shrug

@videotron.ca
reply to Sebastien198

Ebox (Eboit?) has a forum here: »ELECTRONICBOX Check it out.

They appear to be pretty decent people. People seem happy with them. A small tight group.

Can't say I ever saw anything out of the ordinary, or really bad with them. Or anyone bad-mouthing them.

weales

join:2002-06-30
Hampton, ON
reply to Sebastien198

They're quick on e-mail's, even got a response on Sunday evening once for confirming my install.

No complaints thus far.