Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

4 edits

rody_44 to dvd536

Premium Member

to dvd536

Re: [Rant] Bye Bye Comcrap...

You dont get slowdowns or overloaded nodes here. Just doesnt happen. Never has with or without fios available. The only thing fios gets you here is a better upload and higher prices. I have never had any issues getting comcast to give me some type of deal that makes me happy. The day im not happy with comcast i will move along to fios or whatever company wants to make me happy. The only thing that frustrates me with comcast is customer service sucks in my opinion at least phone support does. Seems to me if they could provide better email service i wouldnt need to be calling tho and that to wouldnt be a issue.
Dont know how much longer i hold out for tho. My fios mailer offers are down to 79 dollars a month for triple play with a 100.00 gift card and free dvr. Wow thats enticing. Holding strong with comcast at 92 a month for the double play with hbo and showtime. 13 dollars isnt enough but the gap continues to narrow. Cant imagine fios going much lower and have a feeling the balls in comcasts court as far as keeping prices in check.

EG
The wings of love
Premium Member
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ

EG

Premium Member

said by rody_44:

You dont get slowdowns or overloaded nodes here. Just doesnt happen. Never has with or without fios available.

NEVER say "never". It's not *impossible*..