share rss forum feed

art22gg
Premium
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC
kudos:6

MS AutoRuns..Ver.11.50..Mar.28/13

Change log...

A utility for managing autostarting applications and components, now reports the image timestamp of executables and the last-modified timestamp of other file types and autostart locations to help with forensic analysis.
- The jump-to-entry feature is also improved to navigate directly to files rather than their parent directory.

»technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi···902.aspx

OZO
Premium
join:2003-01-17
kudos:2

Thank you, art22gg See Profile

CCat
We're all quite mad here
Premium,MVM
join:2005-12-06
Wonderland
kudos:18
reply to art22gg

Updated...Thanks art

chachazz
Premium
join:2003-12-14
kudos:9
Reviews:
·TELUS
reply to art22gg

Updates: Autoruns v11.5, Du (Disk Usage) v1.5, Procdump v5.14, Procmon v3.04, Ru (Registry Usage) v1.0

All changelogs & download links:
»[Free] Sysinternals Utilities / Suite update Mar 27, 2013

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5

1 edit
reply to art22gg

Is there any way to get AutoRuns to use true type fonts? I hate using the Sysinternals programs because the font is so old fashioned jagged that I can barely read it. It is very hard on my eyes and a throwback to Win98.

It was using some utterly crappy Microsoft font. I was able to switch it to Verdana and it is fine now. Why does it default to a crappy, jagged font?

--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

said by Mele20:

Is there any way to get AutoRuns to use true type fonts? I hate using the Sysinternals programs because the font is so old fashioned jagged that I can barely read it. It is very hard on my eyes and a throwback to Win98.

It was using some utterly crappy Microsoft font. I was able to switch it to Verdana and it is fine now. Why does it default to a crappy, jagged font?

The font is MS Sans Serif. It's changeable, as you suggest.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

Cartel
Premium
join:2006-09-13
Chilliwack, BC
reply to art22gg

This version ruined the compare feature on my saved files.
Everything is highlight green.
Must revert to previous version.