join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
Asus RT-AC3100
(Software) Asuswrt-Merlin

Packeteers to TheThing

Premium Member

to TheThing

Re: [Official] Tera Online Thread

i play part time on the old pvP Mount Tyranus server, so you are probably better off on VoT, the new pvp server. now that my mystic is 162 there is not much challenge left for me in this game, and grinding another class holds little appeal to me. i should be getting a new graphics card soon, so seeing all the eye candy for the first time may inspire me to play more... i'll keep you posted.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

have you completed all PvP/BG elements of the game... or mainly just PvE elements?

or are they one and the same?

I'm mainly coming back for PVP, and the fact that my PvP ePeen carries over into the open world

Packeteers
Premium Member
join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
Asus RT-AC3100
(Software) Asuswrt-Merlin

4 edits

Packeteers

Premium Member

well, i had +9all t13 pvP gear for a while, so i spend most of my time pvP'ing. now that i have full +12all t14 pvE gear, i'm going to wait till the graphics card shows up before mastering about half a dozen instance dungeons i have avoided till now because it was so hard to see all the boss actions and environmental mechanics.

the old pvP me; »Re: [Official] Tera Online Thread

the new pvE me; »Re: [Official] Tera Online Thread

I'm just so glad i geared up before F2P started... the high end gear economy is crazy now with in game gold nearly worthless, and masterwork luck was not improved along with enchanting, so once you hit +9 it can be a long time before you can afford to get your gear any higher. fortunately a skilled player can do pretty much anything in this game with only +9all t14 gear.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

looking forward to playing tonight... i updated it this morning
TheThing

TheThing to Packeteers

to Packeteers
pack:

is the "old" you more powerful in PvP? (in PvP gear)

or is the "new" you more powerful in PvP? (in PvE gear)

legit question