dslreports logo
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery


Search Topic:
share rss forum feed


Clinton Township, MI
reply to Dont Matter

Re: Can she pay $222,000? And what if she can't?

If you live in the area, what stops you from seeing him? Even if she has legal physical custody, you still have a say in his life and not sure about Wayne County but in Macomb, there are 16th circuit court parental time rules. If she's not letting you see your son, you don't need a lawyer, you need to take her to court. All that matters is, your son will see you trying to be a dad and how mother is trying to keep him apart from you. In the end, how you look in his eyes is all that should matter. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone else.