spc
Search similar:

uniqs

tammy62
@direcway.com

tammy62

Anon

[HN9000] connection

i have hugnsnet hn9000 as my internet server and i just installed linksys 2500 wireless router so i can use my laptop and my samsung galaxy tab 2 in the livingroom but when trying to connect to face book on the laptop and samsung it coming up web site unavailable but i can get into other sites,why is this

gwalk
Premium Member
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.

gwalk

Premium Member

Many people with 9000s report problems getting on Facebook the last few days.
Hughes claims to be "working" on it.
Wyngs
join:2010-02-20
Coos Bay, OR

Wyngs

said by gwalk:

Many people with 9000s report problems getting on Facebook the last few days.
Hughes claims to be "working" on it.

I hope they are working on anyone getting anywhere. This isn't internet access by any means.

RyanD
@direcway.com

RyanD to tammy62

Anon

to tammy62
Don't feel bad, you're not the only person with FB problems on the HN9k. My g/f and I have been baffled by the problem, I told her I'm starting to not give a crap and just want to move back to the city so that I can ditch this POS. I know there is a $400 fee for breaking the contact but HN just plain out sucks, I thought AT&T U-Verse was horrible, HN is a nightmare. I'm tired of paying the same price as cable for a connection that feels like dial up, 500 mb cap a day, and sub par customer service. I'll even say my tracphone has a better connection speed and 3g is super speed compared to this crap and no my phone is not 3g lol my droid was back when I was with Verizon. I give credit to HN though they do allow people to surf the web who don't have options in a rural area however the price gouging is far too much. Idea for you Tammy get to a nearby city and go with Comcast if they're available. I only had problems once or twice with them and that was because the modems got old and I just brought them in and got new ones. They also donate money to families who cannot afford internet too which is good in my opinion because of how valuable internet is nowadays especially when 90% of the job markets require it now.

gwalk
Premium Member
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.

gwalk to tammy62

Premium Member

to tammy62
Posted by Sara on 4/5/13 on Hughes:

EMPLOYEE

Sara for Hughes (Official Rep) 3 minutes ago

Hello, yesterday afternoon our engineers identified the source of the problem and resolved it. If anyone in this thread is still having trouble logging into their Facebook account please post back. Thank you, Sara