uniqs
share rss forum feed

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium
join:2005-07-01
Atlanta, GA

Special model

Google should make a special model that has a built-in small-caliber semi-automatic gun. Then the GOP would demand it be mandatory equipment for drivers.
--
Teabaggers: Destroying America is Priority #1

battleop

join:2005-09-28

2 recommendations

Maybe their will be a version for democrats so you can sit at home on your ass and suck off the government tit all day long.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

And yet so many democrats do not such thing - huh...

battleop

join:2005-09-28

1 recommendation

I thought I would make an equally off topic crazy as claim as well....

michieru
Premium
join:2009-07-25
Miami, FL

Acceptable!

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium
join:2005-07-01
Atlanta, GA
reply to battleop

No crazier than GOP officials, whether local or national. You have to admit, there is some major crazy going on in that party right now.
--
Teabaggers: Destroying America is Priority #1

Eddy120876

join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

They always been crazy...we are just hearing it now thanks to so much media devices and people talking about it 24/7 and no surprise that West V is the first one taking the lead on the looney policies. Look if this was the case then law enforcement should give people tickets for driving while texting and talking on the phone. Which is the norm if you pay attention while driving. Look Im not a fan of google glass but if you want to minimize the safe risk i know google will come with a driving mode. Every IOS,android,BB,Win 8 phone has this feature so what makes then thing that Google won't implement then on glass?. Only the GOP will think otherwise. LOL

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to fuziwuzi

There is crazy shit going on in both parties. All ether of them want is for us to be their bitches and to rule over us 100% and take all out freedoms.