No change log at present...

»www.belarc.com/free_download.html

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Another one of those programs that I've used forever and that keeps me on the straight and narrow. Thank you. Have just updated.

chachazz
Premium
join:2003-12-14
kudos:9
Reviews:
·TELUS

3 recommendations

reply to art22gg
said by art22gg:

No change log at present...

No update.

Latest Belarc Advisor is 8.3b - March 11, 2013.
and the Definitions 2013.3.13.3 - March 13, 2013.

Link to old post by BelarcGuy about their program updates and engine/definitions updates - here.

copy update from third party like M.G. ?; info not always correct on those sites

Exidor
Premium
join:2001-05-04
Brampton, ON

1 recommendation

reply to art22gg

March 13/13 - Version 8.3

April 1/13 - Version 8.3b

Software Versions & Usage - Version 8.3

Software Versions & Usage - Version 8.3b
I noticed today that my Belarc Advisor saved profiles do show some changes in the details presented, at least from a previous version (8.3) to the present version (8.3b).

The Software Versions & Usage reported now categorizes programs differently (i.e. "No Company Name" section) and now separately shows programs as 32-bit and/or 64-bit, in addition to the information provided by "mouse over i for details" previously offered.

I have not compared my saved profiles closely enough to determine if there were any other changes.

Although I do appreciate having this free program, it would still be helpful for Belarc to release a change log with the program when/if the program has new features, as there appear to be in the most recent version. Just sayin'.

BelarcGuy
Premium
join:2005-05-18
Maynard, MA

2 recommendations

reply to art22gg
Hi All,

Congrats to Exidor for noticing the version 8.3 to 8.3b improvements in installed software reporting that we hope all will appreciate.

The other changes from version 8.3 to 8.3b that fewer of you may have interest in are the added discovery of MS Office 2013, Adobe Acrobat 11, and MS SQL Server 2012 product keys & editions.

Enjoy!

CoyoteRI

@cox.net
I just tried the newest version and it did NOT show me my 2013 Office key