dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

anon12901921 to Fakarooz

Anon

to Fakarooz

Re: New speeds coming

Okay guys, I know how anxious you are to know the new speeds. I haven't posted on this site before, but I've been following this discussion. I've been wanting to post this image for a few days, and I think I've finally found a way to post it without being identified. I don't think there's any possible way I can get in trouble, so here we go.

kraygur had a very good idea of what the speeds would be; perhaps he was looking at a previous revision of this. I don't think they'll go into effect soon for many areas; my market, which is fairly large, isn't scheduled for this to be completed until Jan-Feb 2014. In my opinion, this isn't enough for U-verse to beat other isps, but we'll have to wait and see how people react. (In my market, I could get Comcast's 105/20 for $115, with no promotion. U-verse's $121 plan will only be 75/10 and that'll be shared with HDTVs.)

TestBoy
Premium Member
join:2009-10-13
Irmo, SC

TestBoy

Premium Member

Interesting...
I guess we have to wait and see if our anonymous friend is right
etaadmin
join:2002-01-17
united state

etaadmin to anon12901921

to anon12901921
Is TOR great or what

mcwhatl
join:2010-12-19
North Miami Beach, FL

mcwhatl to anon12901921

to anon12901921
I don't believe it.
RJIH
join:2011-05-15
Smyrna, GA

1 edit

RJIH to anon12901921

to anon12901921
said by anon12901921 :

Okay guys, I know how anxious you are to know the new speeds. I haven't posted on this site before, but I've been following this discussion. I've been wanting to post this image for a few days, and I think I've finally found a way to post it without being identified. I don't think there's any possible way I can get in trouble, so here we go.

kraygur had a very good idea of what the speeds would be; perhaps he was looking at a previous revision of this. I don't think they'll go into effect soon for many areas; my market, which is fairly large, isn't scheduled for this to be completed until Jan-Feb 2014. In my opinion, this isn't enough for U-verse to beat other isps, but we'll have to wait and see how people react. (In my market, I could get Comcast's 105/20 for $115, with no promotion. U-verse's $121 plan will only be 75/10 and that'll be shared with HDTVs.)

What is a VIP-III market?