Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

join:2012-12-06
reply to IowaCowboy

Re: Texting and driving

You let a drunk drive your car, and he/she crashed it, killing someone else in the car in the process... and you blame "a combination of alcohol and a cell phone"? Sorry, but it's due completely to alcohol.
--
"Face piles of trials with smiles; it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave."

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Yes I wish they would give the death penalty to people who drink, drive, and kill someone. Instead they typically get what amounts to a slap on the wrist, considering they killed someone.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast
reply to NotTheMama
It was another vehicle that had the drunk driver with the cell phone that hit my vehicle. That vehicle rolled killing someone in the process. Mine just spun out and landed in the median and I walked away. This all happened on I-95 in New Hampshire at 65 mph. I was very lucky as many high speed crashes are fatal.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast
reply to NotTheMama
It was another vehicle that had the drunk driver with the cell phone that hit my vehicle. That vehicle rolled killing someone in the process. Mine just spun out and landed in the median and I walked away. This all happened on I-95 in New Hampshire at 65 mph. I was very lucky as many high speed crashes are fatal.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
Springfield, MA
Sorry for the duplicate post, I was having issues with getting the site to load.