birdbrain
Premium Member
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL
ARRIS DG1670

pcdebb to shortckt

Premium Member

to shortckt

Re: [Phish] Possible scam from job posting (craigslist)

what kind of job is a temporal job?

This absolutely makes no sense at all. Of course i smell scam all over it, but I'd like to know what he'd have to say if I asked certain questions. Like....since it's 9-5, will I be driving the whole time? will his "old mom" have appointments all day every day so you can get paid for $20 an hour? why drive her around in a car like this? wouldnt it be more comfy in something else? if it has to be a porshe, okay then maybe the SUV (Cayenne)? sounds to me he wants you to dress like a butler or something lol

If i had the time I'd love to bait this one, I really have never seen anything like this and would like to know what the angle is

shortckt
Watchen Das Blinken Lights
Premium Member
join:2000-12-05
Tenant Hell

2 recommendations

shortckt

Premium Member

said by pcdebb:

what kind of job is a temporal job?
I really have never seen anything like this and would like to know what the angle is

"Temporal job" that must be the part where the employee travels between different timelines. Maybe his Porsche has been specially equipped with temporal drive... and a flux capacitor! Why not go all out and offer a DeLorean?

The scam? I think this quote sums it all up:
quote:
I would be sending you extra funds, that would cover a week's salary and the balance would go to the Mover's Agency that would bring the car (2012 Porsche Panamera car) over to you.
I could see a requirement to dress in a business suit though. There are several limo services in Los Angeles whose drivers dress like that. I can tell you they don't make anywhere near $20/hour, even driving to Beverly Hills. $10~12 maybe.

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium Member
join:2001-07-23
Bristol, CT

2 recommendations

DrStrange

Premium Member

I wondered when Section 31 would show up in this timeline.

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22 to shortckt

to shortckt
I believe this is a photo of John Fortune

shortckt
Watchen Das Blinken Lights
Premium Member
join:2000-12-05
Tenant Hell

shortckt

Premium Member

said by dib22:

I believe this is a photo of John Fortune

I think it looks like him alright... and aptly named too, since he will be the one to end up with someone else's fortune thanks to this scam!