Search similar:

uniqs
90115534 (banned)
Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA

90115534 (banned)

Hurricane Season

Who here is ready for Hurricane Season this year? 3 months away! Can't wait.

I don't think it will be this bad either. Though the storms that do develop will mostly hit the East coast.

SmokChsr
Who let the magic smoke out?
Premium Member
join:2006-03-17
Saint Augustine, FL

SmokChsr

Premium Member

Ready? well I'm about as ready as I normally am, looking forward to having to use my preparedness, not in the least.

The late Winter has finally cooled the Atlantic a bit, which could lead to a slow start. As for where they will go, we'll only find out once they get there.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0 to 90115534

Premium Member

to 90115534
said by 90115534:

Except many would have to pass here to get there I hope you personally get to see/experience every one there is, that you can't wait for this year.
90115534 (banned)
Someone is sabotaging me.Finding out who
join:2001-06-03
Kenner, LA

90115534 (banned)

said by Hayward0:

said by 90115534:

Except many would have to pass here to get there I hope you personally get to see/experience every one there is, that you can't wait for this year.

Thanks!

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to 90115534

to 90115534
I left the Sandy sandbags for the blizzards.

I put the beach back where it belongs.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0 to 90115534

Premium Member

to 90115534
said by 90115534:

said by Hayward0:

said by 90115534:

Thanks!

Well hope you get what you want... and not sure how inland you are in LA... but costal you are NUTS....

Down here we usually see Cat 1 or 2 infants that come up an cream you... Like Katrina never supposed to hit here but decided to come for a KW party.... only time in my experience tourists not evacuated that unexpected....

And just to prove you can never please tourists... next morning why is there no power and the pool is full of deck furniture???

Well you are still here not sent home and there is still cold beer and Margaritas... what are you bitching about?

As mostly small early development they just slosh around us as low lying as we are.... but up there they have nothing to do but PILE UP and devastate.

So again used to the northern sideline hurricane cheerleaders of hurricanes (Sandy taught many of them that's really not smart) be careful what you wish for.

Again you aren't well in land LA be careful what you wish for too.