uniqs
share rss forum feed

iLearn

join:2013-01-16
canada
reply to iLearn

Re: Garage door problem

Thanks All.

LazMan - I will try it in the morning. May be it was the sun light as nunya said. If it does not work then I will try to increase the 'close force' by one notch.

psafux - There is nothing obstructing the eyes. I tried to clean them up and both lights for the sender and the receiver are lit. So I dont think that is the issue.

nunya - Crapsman lol. Sorry but what is the hardwired button and where it is located?

BTW, I did put WD40 all over the assembly and everywhere in an attempt to reduce the noise down during operation. Later I found out that it was not a good idea to do it. It was not me guys, it was a buddy of mine who suggested this to me. And guess what, I called him up when this happened and he is also having some type of problem with his door. And we both put WD40 on our door around the same time.

I wonder if this has to do anything with this.

I will find out more about his and will keep you posted.

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1
The hardwired button is the button on the wall in the garage that has a physical wire running to the opener.

iLearn

join:2013-01-16
canada
said by ilikeme:

The hardwired button is the button on the wall in the garage that has a physical wire running to the opener.

Oh that! OK thanks