Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

brad152

join:2006-07-27
Phoenix, AZ
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

[Qwest] When will prism be available in Downtown Phoenix?

i'm curious as to when Prism would be available in downtown Phoenix, I hate giving Cox money for something i rarely use ($110/mo for just cable with HD and DVR), and i have a tree in just the right place i cannot put a satellite in my condo.

I have a VDSL connection from CL and it's rock solid so i'm interested in their IPTV since i've had it through AT&T and i liked it as well.

So anyone have any insight as to when it will be available downtown? i'm around 20th St and Camelback.

Chongo

join:2007-12-11
Phoenix, AZ

I'm at 24th St and Camelback and was told when I asked "maybe this summer. I don't see your area on the schedule" Our neighborhood still has ADSL2, 20MB/896KB max speed. Unless you have VDSL2 already (40/20), I would not expect Prism service in the near future. BTW, I would say we are in east central Phoenix. Downtown is more like Central and
Washington.

CenturyLink
VIP
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID
kudos:7
reply to brad152

Hi brad152 and Chongo. Prism is being rolled out in various areas throughout Phoenix. We can check to see if your locations are being targeted for deployment. Just email us your location specific information and your request. Our email is TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com. Thanks.

Joey H
@CenturyLinkHelp
TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com

brad152

join:2006-07-27
Phoenix, AZ
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
reply to Chongo

well Chongo, I still consider this downtown, East Central is more like 40th st and past since central is still completely walkable from my house IMO, but that's debatable anyway.

and when i emailed TalkToUs, they said the same thing that they told you, although i am on a VDSL 20Mbps profile here, last time i had CL it was an ADSL2+ profile, so they've upgraded something here.