join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to geokilla

Premium Member

to geokilla

Re: Start Communications - new TPIA Rogers/Cogeco

said by geokilla:

said by rocca:

Understood, we're not for everyone. Some things to keep in mind though would be that we're still $22/mo cheaper and have unlimited 2am to 8am which at 30Mbps is almost 3000 GB's of possible free usage too.

But realistically, who will stay up or set their computer so it downloads from 2am to 8am... Just saying

I posted this last week »Download Manager (Firefox Addon), it's a download manager addon for Firefox and it has a scheduler built in.
DeViLzzz
join:2004-07-29
Sarnia, ON

DeViLzzz

Ah yes Firefox. The browser that acted so ****** up for weeks recently that I had to remove it from my computer. Pretty bad when IE is running better than Firefox and omg I actually also installed Google Chrome when I don't want to be using Google products. It is going to be hard to use that addon you suggested JCohen when I can't get that Firefox browser to behave.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_

Premium Member

I've had issues with Firefox in the past that I ended up just creating a new Firefox profile and everything was working again, this might be an option for you even if you only use Firefox just for DownThemAll.
DeViLzzz
join:2004-07-29
Sarnia, ON

2 edits

DeViLzzz

Ok already lost with DownThemAll. I went to download a file and saw nothing about setting up a time to download it. If I need to type out all sorts of commands and bs I can't do it. Heck I never even was taught html so bye bye Firefox and bye bye DownThemAll.

Glad I didn't switch yet from my grandfathered 300 GB per month cuz I am not finding a simple solution to download at certain times.

Eh I guess I could set my alarm clock to wake me at 2 am and 8 am n deal with downloads that way if I switch. LOLOLOL