Premium Member
join:2002-05-09
Evergreen Park, IL
·AT&T FTTP

whamel

Premium Member

I feel bad for you all...

FREE Comcast Speed Upgrade
I get this with HD DVR TV service through Comcast for 70/month.
BUT I do empathize with U-VERSE and DSL. My Mom has U-Verse and pays over $400/month for 24Mbps internet but she does have the best TV package, the U450 I believe...
JAQUEBAUER
join:2007-09-20
Fort Lauderdale, FL

JAQUEBAUER

I would like to have specifics on your Comcast plan--is this a one year lowball price ? basic TV or bundled service ? Thanx.

whamel
Premium Member
Evergreen Park, IL

whamel

Premium Member

One year low ball...but every time that expiration date comes, i call and "cancel" more so threaten to cancel, and they extend my contract pricing. Has worked 5 years in a row.
Joe12345678
join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

Joe12345678 to whamel

to whamel
HD DVR + Internet is likely just starter that is missing lot's of channels.

Like MLB, NFL, and others.

jimi419
Dadof4
join:2002-03-14
Round Lake, IL

jimi419

who cares if it doesn't have those channels as they are a large part of why it is so pricey "overpaid game players" can watch most if not all of the games on the net without paying 100$ or more per month for tv
clone (banned)
join:2000-12-11
Portage, IN

clone (banned) to whamel

to whamel
Shhhhhhh....I refrain from talking about this method!

whamel
Premium Member
Evergreen Park, IL
·AT&T FTTP

whamel to Joe12345678

Premium Member

to Joe12345678
I Don't have the luxury of a higher TV package. If you look at differences btwn packages and there is very little. Sure mlb.tv would be great, but what I can't find I torrent anyway and hook up the laptop via HDMI to my TV and use. To this day I have yet to find a channel blocked that i wanted to watch. I get AMC, FX, TNT, TOON, USA, MSNbc, fox news. that's what i watch. They all available. As for premium channels, when Dexter comes on , I call and ask for trial period to see of ot worth the $10/mo extra.