All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
en103
join:2011-05-02

en103 to FFH5

to FFH5

Re: This is the compiled OPINION of....

The point is, that it is a sample, and may represent many users, but like just about any service in this country, it varies a LOT by location.

Eg. My AT&T DSL service would suck if I still had it (capped at 3Mbps ), yet a few blocks away they would have excellent service with an RT.

The opposite might be said for Uverse, as I am about 12 houses from the VRAD, while others may be too far away.

84,000 out of 300 million may be a decent statistic, IF service was consistent for every user.

jkauff
@verizon.net

jkauff

Anon

Comcast keeps sending me mail telling me how much my FIOS sucks and what a great deal they'll give me to switch ("After promotional period, standard overpriced rates will apply"). I don't even open them, just laugh as I toss them in the recycle bin.

ilikeme
Premium Member
join:2002-08-27
Stafford, TX

ilikeme

Premium Member

said by jkauff :

Comcast keeps sending me mail telling me how much my FIOS sucks and what a great deal they'll give me to switch ("After promotional period, standard overpriced rates will apply"). I don't even open them, just laugh as I toss them in the recycle bin.

Charter does the same thing here. They sometimes even downplay it as DSL or use the basic FIOS option and then brag about how their speed is 30Mbps! Sorry Charter, the average FIOS speed around here is 50Mbps and mine is 75. Try again once you increase your speeds without increasing your prices and fix your crappy system around here.