share rss forum feed

DDP1986

@sbcglobal.net

How is my graph??

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Hey i have had some signal issues with my UVERSE. Alot of glitching and lock ups. The First tech said it was "Wireless" problems in the house. No wireless isuess with Road Runner. 2nd tech said lines were fine.. and said it was the DVR box..

Here are the screen shots i took with UVREALTIME

Are there issues with my Lines.??

The signal seems really weak to me compared to some of the other images ive looked at!!

Drewg5

join:2012-09-29
Florissant, MO

From my understanding a sginwave pattern is bad in the bitloading section. But you have other errors in your error table that could point to line issues of some kind, although I had gotten the same errors after a thunderstorm

You may get more helpful responses in att's uverse forum.

DDP1986

@sbcglobal.net

Unfortunately, no severe weather as of late here in Wisconsin. No rain/snow/ etc as of late. And have had the issue since install two months ago.

I COULD use AT&T forums but I was hoping to get other opinions before I go back to them so I can have a better understanding of what others see so I can point out the issues to AT&T. I'm convinced that not everyone gets trained correctly. I've seen one person install, another tech come and say the install was done poorly, and fix it, then another tech say, both techs were doing it wrong.. etc etc.

Hopefully I get some more help!!

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

Looks like line problems. Post is the AT&T Direct forums so a tier 2 tech can run a line test to the RG. Post those screenshots in your post also. I would not continue to pay for service that runs that poorly.

»AT&T Direct

DPDP1986

@sbcglobal.net
reply to DDP1986

I posted on that forum and no one has gotten back to me.. Is it normal for replays to take a while>

GusHerb94

join:2011-11-04
Chicago, IL
kudos:1

said by DPDP1986 :

I posted on that forum and no one has gotten back to me.. Is it normal for replays to take a while>

You'll get a faster response by emailing uversecare@att.com.