spc
Search similar:

uniqs
darrylr
join:2003-02-10
Nepean, ON

darrylr

[TekTalk] New hardware and no monthly dry loop fee

I'm just wondering if you have any estimate on when the waiver of monthly dry loop fees for customers who have both TSI Dry Loop DSL and TekTalk will become active? I'm assuming if I signed up for TekTalk today I would get the new rate of 22.95 but still have the dry loop fee.

Also is there an estimate on when any new hardware option is available? I'm assuming the only options on that front are buy the existing ATA and pay for shipping and use it going forward or wait until a new ATA option is available and then buy it. There is no rent or other option with TekTalk is there?

Any idea how much cheaper we're talking here. Is it just something like $20 for the up front hardware cost that is cheaper with pretty much the same features, shipping fee, etc. or would there be other differences?

Thanks,

-Darryl
JeanInNepean
join:2012-09-19
Grenoble, FR

JeanInNepean

TekSavvy resells Cisco's SPA122 for 69.99 plus $10 shipping. I haven't seen any announcement regarding new hardware being available. And I don't see any rental option either. But TekSavvy lets you bring our own ATA; you'll be on your own for setup though.