share rss forum feed

badomen

join:2013-01-11
Toronto, ON
reply to TSI Andre

Re: [DSL] A paying customer of more than 4yrs is not worth $25

said by TSI Andre:

Hi Dan,

...I told that individual to do what is right. He then told me that they were going to honour it...

Wait, by "it", do you mean the OP's request for $25 for speed change no matter the technology?

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

It is referred to making a customer that is claiming to have been miss-informed, 1) informed and 2) happy.

darrylr

join:2003-02-10
Nepean, ON

Now everyone else will want the same.

danwforums

join:2013-04-02
Nepean, ON
reply to TSI Andre

Hi Andre;
PM'd you as requested.

Thanks for looking into this.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

No probs. Getting someone to pull that call now

badomen

join:2013-01-11
Toronto, ON
reply to darrylr

said by darrylr:

Now everyone else will want the same.

Me included. I am also on 6mbps, looking for upgrade options, and totally wanna be $25 happier as well.

EGeezer
zichrona livracha
Premium
join:2002-08-04
Midwest
kudos:8
reply to danwforums

So, what does one get for the $25 "speed change", if not a change in speed?
--
Buckle Up. It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

4 edits
reply to TSI Andre

Yes, THAT's the chart - Thanks !

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

1 edit
reply to darrylr

This isn't an open invitation for everyone to jump on this... What I am doing is taking a bad customer experience, which by the sounds of it we dropped the ball and making things right.

Edit: And I am doing it on the forum to be transparent!

Davesnothere
Premium
START Today!
reply to Davesnothere

Uh-Oh !

There's a difference between some of the fee amounts in the chart which Marc OK'd on Page 1, and those in the chart which Andre linked above.

Andre's chart shows $25 for anything which changes from a higher speed to a lower speed, and Marc's (copied) chart says $50 for such changes.

Which price is correct for a speed reduction change, and do all speed reductions have the same fee ?

BTC Kevin

join:2011-10-01
Nepean, ON
kudos:1

1 edit

I would say the one Andre' linked is probably the valid rates.

the one Marc quoted is a quote of my earlier post, which was me trying to clarify difference between a change of speed and change of service fee.

But sounds like Marc and Andre are going to look at wording and clearly post a clear table of rates for us. So no one is confused when looking at the website.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
reply to danwforums

Check your PM please

pcfxer

join:2006-12-11
Orleans, ON
reply to danwforums

If someone told me that, "I'm not worth $25" I had better be getting a $25 credit on TOP of the other $25 difference in fees.

If you just want to save $25 bugger off or call the same supervisor and hope he says the same . The problem with TSI's CS is that they do the classic and FAILED Tier 1,2,3 support in separate silos.

CS can ONLY be achieved by delivering Tier 1+2+3 into Separate channels. For example, the agent here was unable to make the call, to right the situation before it ended up in this forum post, furthering the perception of Poor CS by TSI. CS Fail.

Let's turn to an example of an "empowered" CS agent. I call Bose about my triports and a crack after I dropped them, the agent quotes me the US prices. He decides to offer those prices anyway and I opt to upgrade my broken triports to the QC15s. CS Success.

bobbyt

join:2013-03-27
reply to Mike2009

said by Mike2009:

Consider yourselves lucky, I paid $90 to move to ADSL2+ when it was first offered by Teksavvy. Just so you know, it's worth it.

I did too. Then the following month they waived the fee for everybody that signed up that month. Proof it isn't necessary?

nanook
Premium,MVM
join:2007-12-02
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by bobbyt:

Proof it isn't necessary?

Yes. However it was Bhell who waived it for a month as a promotion and TekSavvy who passed it on to their customers, so your Bheef over this is fee is with Bhell.

Davesnothere
Premium
START Today!

1 recommendation

said by nanook:

....it was Bhell who waived it for a month as a promotion and TekSavvy who passed it on to their customers, so your Bheef over this is fee is with Bhell.

And so is answered the age-old question "Where's the BHEEF ?!"