join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by billaustin:

said by J E F F4:

Do you know where I can get a disk?

This is one source: »www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· JMQY7D3V

ROFL, that is a ridiculous price for obsolete software... That crap should be $20 with free shipping. Seriously...

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

So I got the Mac Mini today, was left a notice yesterday for pick-up to-day from Shoppers Drug Mart. Went over to Staples to get a keyboard and mouse, they had a MS on sale for 1/2 price. Everything is working flawless. Looks awesome on the projector. It didn't connect with my Airport Express (because it's WPA, Mini is only WEP) but it did connect to my Rogers router. I'm updating to 10.4.11. Now I'm not sure if I should key the keyboard and mouse (got it for initial set-up) and go and use my wireless Apple keyboard and buy a trackpad, or leave it as is...I think the trackpad would be very nice though.

billaustin
they call me Mr. Bill
MVM
join:2001-10-13
North Las Vegas, NV

billaustin to HiVolt

MVM

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

said by billaustin:

said by J E F F4:

Do you know where I can get a disk?

This is one source: »www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· JMQY7D3V

ROFL, that is a ridiculous price for obsolete software... That crap should be $20 with free shipping. Seriously...

This is true, but there are limited 'legal' options available for obtaining the discontinued software. Supply and Demand sets the price.

I recently bought two sealed packages of 10.6 - one Retail for $20 and one Server for $25 (free shipping). The lowest price I could find for 10.5 was $120.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

I wonder if Apple would sell me one...I have bought enough stuff from them...