Search similar:

uniqs

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz

Premium Member

[Cable Internet] Possible Routing Issue

There is a possible routing issue in the GTA area. It is currently being investigated. Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks everyone,
Liz
TSILiz

TSILiz

Premium Member

This should be resolved, please try power cycling your equipment to see and your connection should be reestablished.

Thanks for your patience in the matter.

Cheers!
Liz

Londonuser
@rogers.com

Londonuser to TSILiz

Anon

to TSILiz
This issue also seems to be in London and area.

ahmmabX
@wind.ca

ahmmabX to TSILiz

Anon

to TSILiz
Does that include London too? or is that not related to it? Because it seems that there's no internet here too.
tomvalenz
join:2002-12-13
Orleans, ON

tomvalenz to TSILiz

to TSILiz
How about Orleans, Ontario? There are posts here of people, including myself with DHCP problems where our modems are not getting an IP. Can we get an update here on that TSIElizabeth? Modems have been power cycled a few times with no success. Appreciate it.

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre

Premium Member

said by tomvalenz:

How about Orleans, Ontario? There are posts here of people, including myself with DHCP problems where our modems are not getting an IP. Can we get an update here on that TSIElizabeth? Modems have been power cycled a few times with no success. Appreciate it.

There definitely seems to be an issue in Orleans, I see 6 tickets open. Have you posted in the direct forum so we can look into this further? Thanks and apologize for this.