spc
uniqs

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600 to Onedollar

to Onedollar

Re: [HD] BeIN Sports - Coming this month

There is no beIN Sport 2 in the United States, only in France, where there's a beIN Sport 1 and MAX. beIN Sport here is just one network at this time and is called beIN Sport USA (English and Spanish feeds). You're not missing anything. I hope that Verizon also gets the future online streaming beIN when it starts up.

GOL TV I rarely watch because it's not in HD, but this isn't a shock.
blue_trooper
join:2007-04-17
Exton, PA

blue_trooper

said by Greg2600:

beIN Sport here is just one network at this time and is called beIN Sport USA (English and Spanish feeds).

Actually the feeds are different. For example this Saturday:
10:00 beIn - Brighton Hove Albion v. Leicester City / beIn Espanol - Real Sociadad v. Malaga
Noon beIn - Real Madrid v. Levante / beIN Espanol - Juventus v. Pescara
2:00 beIn - Stade Rennais v. PSG / beIN Espanol - Real Madrid v. Levante
4:00 beIN- Barca v. Mallorca / beIN Espanol - Bolivia v. Brazil (friendly)
6:00 beIN - Juventus v. Pescara / beINEspanol - Barca v. Mallorca
said by Greg2600:

You're not missing anything.

Over time this is fairly true as most of the big matches seem to be shown in tape delay eventually, but they often have different live games on.

hdspts
@bellsouth.net

hdspts to Greg2600

Anon

to Greg2600
said by Greg2600:

There is no beIN Sport 2 in the United States, only in France, where there's a beIN Sport 1 and MAX. beIN Sport here is just one network at this time and is called beIN Sport USA (English and Spanish feeds). You're not missing anything. I hope that Verizon also gets the future online streaming beIN when it starts up.

Not true...there are two stations: beIN1 and beIN-n (that should have a tilde on the last "n"). Not all matches appear on both channels, particularly Ligue 1 matches (France), to which beIN only has English language rights (Univision Deportes) have the Spanish language rights.). On international match dates, they use the tow channels to maximize the number of live matches available to their viewers, as they do with the Spanish, Italian, and English Champiosnhip matches.

I am in Northern NJ and have the Extreme package and the sports pack. Verizon has removed stations from that sports pack, but have not added any new sports stations in return (such as NESN, Longhorn, and apparently, beIN).