uniqs

PToN
Premium Member
join:2001-10-04
Houston, TX

PToN

Premium Member

Re: VoIP system

Well, I m being quoted around $80K for a full Cisco solution CBE 6000. Around $66K for Mitel 5000 full IP, around $35K for a hybrid digital/IP Mitel 5000 and still waiting for the Shoretel and Avaya quotes.

Now, if i was to add Unified Communications Advanced to the Mitel 5000 offering - which is included in the Cisco solution - i am sure that Mitel would get around $76k-$80K.

So apples to apples, they seem to be coming up to the same $$$.

Just thought i would give an idea for any future questions.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

said by PToN:

Well, I m being quoted around $80K for a full Cisco solution CBE 6000. Around $66K for Mitel 5000 full IP, around $35K for a hybrid digital/IP Mitel 5000 and still waiting for the Shoretel and Avaya quotes.

Now, if i was to add Unified Communications Advanced to the Mitel 5000 offering - which is included in the Cisco solution - i am sure that Mitel would get around $76k-$80K.

So apples to apples, they seem to be coming up to the same $$$.

Just thought i would give an idea for any future questions.

I have admined both Cisco and Shoretel and both are great systems. I love the Cisco solution a bit better, but thats because I have used it longer and had zero issues with it. Shoretel I have had a few issues in the past, but for the most part it works great.

As you said, unified communications does add a bit more to the price, but I think its worth it.

Good luck in your choice! Sounds like you have plenty of information.