share rss forum feed

chgocolt
Premium
join:2004-07-10
Chicago, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast

Service costing question

I'd like to separate access costs from the bandwidth costs in the MRC for delivery of internet service to a data center in Raleigh NC. The hold is for a percentage of the cost, not a $ at this time to propose a project in the future. i.e.

1) a single 300mb internet fiber circuit. port/circuit/termination/management cost is XX%, 300mb burst able bandwidth YY%

2) two 150mb internet fiber circuits. (Diverse POPs, pathing and demarks) port/circuit/termination/management cost XX% each, 150mb burst able bandwidth YY% each.

I know these costs vary by location, vendor, etc. I'm looking for guidelines, not firm quotes. This is important for a project proposal to show the relationships and justify the cost shifts in bringing in the diversity.

solveforce
solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA
Chgocolt, if you would like feel free to give one of our telecom experts a call at (888) 765-8301 and one may wish to assist you in your research. If not you can always get some preliminary numbers by using our quoting tool at »www.metrofiberbandwidth.com
--
»www.SolveForce.com has the Telecom Bits

humdinger

@rr.com
reply to chgocolt
Is this for a business or a class project of some sort?

chgocolt
Premium
join:2004-07-10
Chicago, IL
This is for business.

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
reply to chgocolt
I can help work on this for you, will need more info however. Please contact me directly for assistance:

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com