Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-21
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

2 edits

Some channels do not work

Getting error code: S0200, S0400, S0600 and S0800 (cycles thew them,) This channel should be available shortly

Yeah i tried reset the box trick.
This is on a DVR
also set your DVR from anywhere is non functional and has always been this way too

On demand works
»www.myaccount.charter.com/custom···22#S0200
S0200

If you are seeing this Ref Code on a single or multiple channels:
Check behind ALL TV and cable equipment (cable box, TV, VCR, DVD, stereo receivers, etc) and the coax cable at the wall outlet for any loose or damaged connectors
Send a refresh signal to your receiver. Click here for instructions on sending a signal to your receivers.
Power-cycle your receiver by unplugging the power cord from the back of the receiver, wait 15 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:15

1 edit

Sounds like signal issues causing SDV problems for you

Does VOD work for you? If not there's a good chance you have a upstream signal issue. If it does then you probably have a downstream signal issue.

Also I think the remote DVR functions are only available on Navigator and you have iGuide.

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium

Thanks it works perfect on the other non-dvr HD box. I tried the other working outlet and it still does not work..
--
Well, does your car at least turn into something else? Sometimes I turn it into a trashcan. Hmm...

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:15

Swap boxes, give it 30 minutes to reload all the config info, and try it again.

Does the problem follow one box?

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium

looks like it started working canceled the truck roll.