spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sandwidth

join:2004-10-22
Ontario, CA

Moto dcx3200 either not working or bad signal.....

Sometimes makes me wonder if the technology is worth it.

Got my first, second HDTV for the bedroom. Finally took the tube tv down and ran down to the TWC office and got an STB. Well, get home, hook up and "this channel will be available shortly". (sigh). Called & played the game ad nauseum, no joy.

Truck roll scheduled for tomorrow but last night got whacky and started making the DVR in my living room do the same thing and was stuck that way until 3am this morning. WTF??? TWC was just out a few months ago ran new lines all over my house to make sure my signals were tight as can be.

For the money I pay TWC never ceases to underwhelm me.

sandwidth

join:2004-10-22
Ontario, CA
Looks like TWC's network is getting slammed and they are powerless to do anything about it. Truck roll proved nothing. New box. (nothing wrong with old box except for 2020 error which we were told by tier 3 is just "box not talking back") Tried from house main, same result. Tried directly from tap, same result. Network backed up and nothing anybody can do about it. Nice, eh?

I was told 24 hours or else call back but all signals are good.

However.......even after 24 hours, I still don't have speed channel and motocross is happening RIGHT NOW!!,

AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!

mackey
Premium
join:2007-08-20
kudos:14
Sounds like you have a suggestion

/M

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-21
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

3 edits
reply to sandwidth
If you getting S0X000 (x represents a number) try unplugging it for 30 seconds...

this has a little bit of info on error codes
»www.myaccount.charter.com/custom ··· eID=3222

I have the same box but with a Larger hard drive and dual tunners. DCX3400 with 320GB drive option.

was giving the please wait thing too

after reseting it a few times it started working.