uniqs
Joe12345678
join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

Joe12345678 to Mike Wolf

to Mike Wolf

Re: [TiVo] TiVo access to XFINITY On Demand

they can't update the old cable cards?

and you should get more then just you have to wait for may. push for free channels or x$ off your bill. And it does not hurt to say that dish and directv have real nice DRV boxes.

Mike Wolf
join:2009-05-24
Tuckerton, NJ

Mike Wolf

I actually have considered Dish/DirecTV because of how high my bill has been getting but the major problem is the terrible internet they supply, one being Verizon DSL which I absolutely will NOT go back to and the fact that I don't want to lose the use of my TiVo's. When I told Comcast about my consideration of jumping ship they literally wished me good luck and hung up. Either they know that FiOS isn't in my area and that they have a stronghold in my area, or they've gotten wise and now call our bluffs.

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

I'm hearing more and more people having trouble getting promotions from Comcast. You'd figure they'd be bending over backwards to keep people from cutting the cord. I guess they don't care.

FifthE1ement
Tech Nut
join:2005-03-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

FifthE1ement

said by mikedz4:

I'm hearing more and more people having trouble getting promotions from Comcast. You'd figure they'd be bending over backwards to keep people from cutting the cord. I guess they don't care.

As I said in my other RANT post they don't care. They are so large that it means nothing to them. They figure they have nothing to fear. You really can't use their service to cut the cord as the caps will stop you. The only give lip service to internet viewing such as HBO Go, Netflix, ETC... I have heard them tell customers if you don't like it then go to U-Verse or Dish. And that is why they are ranked one of the worst companies in America.

5th