MVM
join:2002-02-10
Columbia, MO

2 recommendations

alphapointe

MVM

[FP-Ops] Here we go...

It's severe weather time!

I have shut down all foldy2 blades in anticipation for some bad weather moving in later tonight.

Seems like a good time to go down to the chiller room and work on cleaning up this water pump... I'll be 2 stories below ground and surrounded by 24" thick concrete...

(And there's an AP in there so I can watch the radar and listen to Pandora on my laptop!)

santy
Don't Follow Me, I'M Lost Too
MVM
join:2001-06-10
Wilmington, IL

santy

MVM

Stay safe and have fun listening to pandora.

jaynick
lit up
Premium Member
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI

jaynick to alphapointe

Premium Member

to alphapointe
Be careful and good luck!

alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
MVM
join:2002-02-10
Columbia, MO

2 recommendations

alphapointe

MVM

All severe weather is out of here.

I wish I had a recording of what it sounds like when we lose power and the chiller trips off... it sounds like a mad garbage disposal built with a jet engine. (Tim Allen, anyone? "That'll suck the butt out of the cat!)

I'm starting and updating all foldy2 blades.
alphapointe

alphapointe

MVM

Severe thunderstorm watch until 0500 for us... storms tonight through tomorrow night.. it's gonna be a long day... (and a long night at work... I hope I don't have to wake up patients with PA announcements...)

All F2 blades are shut down.
alphapointe

1 recommendation

alphapointe

MVM

Foldy 2 blades are coming back online.
We had some pretty wicked thunderstorms this morning, along with a few power blips, and LOTS of rain... (I looked like a drowned rat when I got home from work), but no damage, and one more chance of heavy storms tomorrow night. (springtime is wonderful...)
alphapointe

1 recommendation

alphapointe

MVM

After two rounds of severe weather, and nearly 7" of rain, it looks like we're done for a while.

The newly updated (I yum'd them before shutdown) foldy2 blads are now back online.