uniqs
GuiGQc
join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc to phreshive

to phreshive

Re: [Internet] Comparaison des IISP par câble au Qué

said by phreshive:

If you take a more analytical approach to reading the reviews of the various TPIAs, you'll notice most issues are with users not understanding the underlying technology and functionality of DSL speed variances. Cable speed is also inconsistent in Ontario. Quebec reviews for cable are consistently positive. Those two factors combined account for most if not all of the complaints for each provider.

Just remember the speed of your connection is dependent on the underlying carrier and wouldn't worry whichever TPIA you choose to go with since you are piggybacking off of Videotron.

That is not true at all.
1) Most reviews from Acanac has nothing to do with the DSL connexion. A lot of the bad review are for the bad customer service, poor installation coordination, bad tech support, false pre-sales information, poor connexion reliability resulting in a bad overall service.

2) the TPIA has a lot of responsibility in the speed of your connexion.
Pardesi
join:2013-03-06

Pardesi

Agree with GuiGQc , when i read the reviews that's what I noticed too. They seem to have the worst service of any company out there. Also they are very very dishonest they don't allow any negaitve comment on their forum it is even part of the posting rules.
phreshive
join:2013-02-20
Cote Saint-Luc, QC

phreshive

I couldn't find a single complaint for users in Quebec on cable. If you require hand holding plugging in a RJ45 cable or have difficulty reading terms and conditions on a website related to billing, look elsewhere and pay the premium per month for "service".