All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy

Why not just call

I am overly confused as to why you are being so uncooperative in fixing this situation, especially when the CEO is going hand over foot trying to contact you. It seems you're most interested in having to track down free wifi, not having your own connection and complaining, than you are in resolving the situation.

Starts rep got a "customer unavailable" message which clearly means you have a cell phone, and by the looks of it you simply do not want to take the call. Wether you have a case of telephobia or not, Start seems more interested in correcting the situation than you are.

Why not answer your phone, and get things going so you can stop having to hunt down free wifi.
lapedrera1
join:2013-04-08

lapedrera1

Re: Why not just call

I never denied having a cell phone. I am using wifi so that I can communicate.

Please do not assume things, especially when they are clearly incorrect. As both Mr. Rocco and myself are in attempts to arrange a conversation.

If you can advise me how to answer a telephone that I do not have in my possession, please tell me how to do so.

coaxguy

coaxguy

Well for starters, instead of trying to find wifi to come on here (that could easily be better remidied via a phone call) use common sense and bring your cell phone with you.

You want your service connected but you're not actually doing anything productive to remedy the situation.
lapedrera1
join:2013-04-08

lapedrera1

WIFI access is the only method of communication that is possible for me, as I have no home internet.

As per location policy, cell phones are not permitted where I am in attendance.

Rather than making ignorant comments, it may be better to refrain until you have the entire range of information.

I completely disagree, as I have been in communication via this forum (as well as one other one - where it was not advisable to go through for communication - as replies are not permitted unless it is a new review) in order to get this resolved. You can refer to my complete threads, including ones with Mr. Rocca to arrange things.

coaxguy

coaxguy

said by lapedrera1:

WIFI access is the only method of communication that is possible for me, as I have no home internet.

As per location policy, cell phones are not permitted where I am in attendance.

Rather than making ignorant comments, it may be better to refrain until you have the entire range of information.

I completely disagree, as I have been in communication via this forum (as well as one other one - where it was not advisable to go through for communication - as replies are not permitted unless it is a new review) in order to get this resolved. You can refer to my complete threads, including ones with Mr. Rocca to arrange things.

I do have the range of information, and believe me this isn't ignorance, it's common sense. I could fire out a few ignorant comments if you like, but so far I've only spoken what forward, rational thinking people would say.

This is a 3rd party forum, nothing "offical" to do with start at all, and Rocca comes here as a courtesy to his customers, not a privilege. So saying your hashing it out on here is irrelevant, he's reached out his olive branch many times and you've had every excuse in the book as to why you couldn't make a simple phone call. You were able to, however, go out of your way to find wifi access, go online to a 3rd party message forum and make pointless complaints that could have been fixed with a few minute phone call. But I guess it's ignorant of me to assume you actually wanted the simple solution of making a single call and straightening things out, rather than spending days posting on a message forum.
Tristan
join:2006-09-10
Nepean, ON

Tristan

Wow, coaxguy, could you try to be less annoying? It can be frustrating signing on to a service, and not have things work out in your favor. You aren't actually helping the guy's situation out.

Hey lapedrera, good luck, I hope you get everything resolved to your satisfaction. I can feel your frustration. Sometimes you just have to ignore the noise (coaxguy), and deal with the signal (Rocca).

coaxguy

coaxguy

said by Tristan:

Wow, coaxguy, could you try to be less annoying? It can be frustrating signing on to a service, and not have things work out in your favor. You aren't actually helping the guy's situation out.

Hey lapedrera, good luck, I hope you get everything resolved to your satisfaction. I can feel your frustration. Sometimes you just have to ignore the noise (coaxguy), and deal with the signal (Rocca).

I'm not trying to help his situation out, nor would I say I'm being "annoying". I'm pointing out his expectations for resolutions are bogus when he is doing noting but pointing more fingers instead of picking up a phone.

This forum has ZERO to do with Start officially, and to think posting on this site is the only means of rectifying a complaint, then good luck with your agoraphobia.

As far as "ignoring the noise and dealing with the signal", it's kind of a moot analogy when the signal is at the front door and no one wants to open it.

Shikomu
join:2007-11-16
Ontario

Shikomu to coaxguy

to coaxguy
WOW any other company would say Go Stick it and not go out of their way. I applaude Rocca. Find me another company that would go so far out of their way !!!!

WiMax
join:2003-07-12
Canada

WiMax to coaxguy

to coaxguy
EXACTLY! My cutover from Cogeco to Start went very well. Customer service is 5 star! I've even had emails from Rocca after 10pm! What more could one ask for? IF you really want this service, take care of it rather than expecting that the world owes you something.