join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to David

Re: EA wins WCIA for second straight year

said by David:

I really thought carnival was going to take it this year. It's one thing to ruin a $200 game, it's completely another to ruin a $2k vacation, with the possibility you were to return to work 1 week prior but couldn't because you are on the floating porta-potty back to port. Then the bus breaks down, and more comedies of errors.

I would have thought they would have been in the top 4 for sure. Ticketmaster beat them out, and got beat out by comcast.

I really didn't peg EA to win this year at all.

Thing is, it's all in the numbers.

How many people had a $2k vacation ruined? From memory, those boats are no more than 5k people.
How many people bought EA games? In the millions, and world wide.

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice
said by ekster:

Thing is, it's all in the numbers.

How many people had a $2k vacation ruined? From memory, those boats are no more than 5k people.
How many people bought EA games? In the millions, and world wide.

I guess that's a rather good reason why AT&T was out of it, can't piss millions off worldwide I suppose. I suppose come to think of it that way I would have thought facebook would have been up there too. They did have an impressive first round.

Of course I would rather us not rank at all, but I don't control everything AT&T, or what decisions corporate makes. I just play the game to the best of my abilities, I don't get to make the rules. Best I could do is assist where I can, and when I can. I guess that does make a small bit of difference or maybe a candle in the wind, but it's still there.

As I tell everyone when they ask the question.. "How can I thank you?!?!?"

I say "Spread me around, word of mouth is the best advertisement I could get, and far more reaching. "
--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!