spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kl323

join:2012-07-25

Online streaming available with Select HD package?

Hey all,

I opted for the cheapest TV package.. don't really watch much.

Is ESPN suppose to work for me? When I enter my FIOS login, it says user unauthorized.

The stranger thing is with ESPN3. I would be able to stream contents from it as long as I don't enter my FIOS credentials. Once I try to check out ESPN or ESPN2 and login, ESPN3 no longer works until I logout/clear cache.

Prior to having FIOS TV, I was able to get ESPN 3 without any issue while only on FIOS internet and phone.

Also, any other channels besides CNN that would allow to stream online?

Thanks!!

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by kl323:

Hey all,

I opted for the cheapest TV package.. don't really watch much.

Is ESPN suppose to work for me? When I enter my FIOS login, it says user unauthorized.

The stranger thing is with ESPN3. I would be able to stream contents from it as long as I don't enter my FIOS credentials. Once I try to check out ESPN or ESPN2 and login, ESPN3 no longer works until I logout/clear cache.

Prior to having FIOS TV, I was able to get ESPN 3 without any issue while only on FIOS internet and phone.

Also, any other channels besides CNN that would allow to stream online?

Thanks!!

If you are on the Select plan it does not include any ESPN which is why when you logon to WatchESPN you can't get any ESPN at all. The reason you can get ESPN3 with logging in is because that comes with Internet service. That's why clearing credentials work, because the credentials you use don't get WatchESPN.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
reply to kl323
Yep, just ESPN3 for FIOS broadband and non-ESPN TV customers.

BTW thats pretty good U receive ESPN3 considering ESPN charges the highest carriage fees of any network for TV subscriptions.