spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kchase

join:2011-01-04
Royse City, TX

[General] Is there a problem with AT&T DSL in Fate, Texas?

Every browser I have just spins and spins and takes forever to connect to any site or page I try to pull up. I am BEYOND frustrated with this.

What is going on? I have a connection so why are all my browsers not able to connect? I have tried Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. And I have tried different versions of the browsers as well. I am not using a proxy.

And I have never had this issue before.

What the heck???

heyyyjaojao

@mycingular.net
Just got off a chat with AT&T - apparently most of the entire state of Texas is experiencing an AT&T internet outtage - must be a pretty substantial issue.

Victorias

@tmodns.net
reply to kchase
Im in Fort Worth, and I've the same problem. For the past few hours, I haven't been able to connect, even though all my lights on the modem are green.

Smokey
I'd rather be skiing
Premium
join:2003-05-20
Wild West
reply to kchase
This looks to be a larger issue, as AT&T Internet is out in northern Nevada as well. This looks like a repeat of the outage we had back in February.
--
Para Bellum!!

Smokey
I'd rather be skiing
Premium
join:2003-05-20
Wild West
reply to kchase
Double post...

cubguy

join:2010-07-09
Greenwood Springs, MS
Exceptional lag response time in N. Mississippi as well. Sync speeds are relatively unaffected.

kchase

join:2011-01-04
Royse City, TX
reply to kchase
Okay, well at least that explains it and good to know I am not the only one. Repeatedly rebooting my modem is the only thing that halfway helped and did not last for long.

We have been experiencing bad weather the last few days and I'm sure that has not helped.

Firefox has been returning "cannot find server" errors for a long time now but when Safari and Chrome started it too I knew something was wrong beyond FF.

Many thanks for all the replies! Let's hope they sort it out soon.