join:2004-02-22
united kingd

1 recommendation

NICK ADSL UK

MVM

[Paid] jv16 PowerTools 2013 Released!

What else is new?

The main changes compared to jv16 PowerTools 2012 are:
•New tool: Decrap my Computer. This tool allows you to perform an automated mass uninstallation of all the (selected) third party software from your computer. One way to use this tool is to uninstall and remove all the bloatware software that ship with brand new computers nowadays.
•New, 7th generation registry cleaning engine which combines amazing performance with unbeaten safety and accuracy. See how the jv16 PowerTools 2013s Registry Cleaner compares against the 2012 edition on Youtube. Or the Clean and Fix My Computer.
•New software uninstallation engine that is faster, more accurate and supports the uninstallation of many software at the same time. The engine can execute the uninstaller of the given software, automatically click its buttons to select the uninstallation options and after it has finished, the jv16 PowerTools uses its custom uninstallation engine to double check the software’s own uninstaller didn’t miss anything.
•Performance boosted Duplicate File Finder which is up to 70% faster than before. See how the jv16 PowerTools 2013s Duplicate File Finder compares against the 2012 edition on Youtube.
•Automatic user interface mode selection. The Quick Tutorial will now guess based on the software installed to your computer whether you are an “advanced” or “normal” user; this guess is then used as the default setting in the Quick Tutorial window. Before, the default mode was always normal and everyone who wanted to use the advanced user interface with all the possible features and options available still had to check on that.
•Improved performance of the Registry Compactor that now fully supports the new Windows 8 operating system.
•The translation files are now downloaded automatically from our server when the program is installed, this ensures you will always get the latest version of the translation file you wish to use.
•Major performance improvements and fixes to the entire product.

A fully functional 60-day free version of jv16 PowerTools 2013 is available for immediate download. The version is not feature limited in any ways. You can download it from: »www.macecraft.com/downlo ··· ls-2013/

We would also like to give a big Thank You to all our translators. All the translations are created and maintained by the users of the software.
»www.macecraft.com/jv16-p ··· eleased/
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

1 recommendation

art22gg

Premium Member

Thanks Nick...

hayc59
Your a Daisy
Premium Member
join:2001-02-26

1 recommendation

hayc59 to NICK ADSL UK

Premium Member

to NICK ADSL UK
Nick thank you

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
·Carry Telecom
·TekSavvy Cable
Asus GT-AX11000
Technicolor TC4400

2 edits

1 recommendation

Dustyn to NICK ADSL UK

Premium Member

to NICK ADSL UK
Click for full size
I'll have to download and test this later, thank you Nick!
jv16 PowerTools 2013 is a free upgrade to all Platinum VIP license owners.
EDIT: Looks like I have some work to do. lol

BIGbadjohn
A Merry Tune
Premium Member
join:2003-03-05
Ireland

BIGbadjohn to NICK ADSL UK

Premium Member

to NICK ADSL UK
My 2.1.0.1173 (Platinum VIP)version is telling me the 2012 is the latest version.

Just been to the jvPowerTools website and user Uriel has reported that the platinum version is not compatible with new 2013 version.
BIGbadjohn

BIGbadjohn to NICK ADSL UK

Premium Member

to NICK ADSL UK
As usual all has worked out fine.