dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm to Snakeoil

to Snakeoil

Re: [Sci-Fi] Defiance: the blending of TV and Gaming (Part 2)

Ok, just read the Patch notes... Wow that's alot. And it looks like they addressed what you mentioned with the area chat, which is awesome. I'm excited to get some time this weekend to actually get a decent gaming session in.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

I just hit the mid 300's in EGO. I'm doing a lot of the side missions and I'm nearing the point where I get to go into San Fransisco *shudders*. I hear that is a nightmare lol.

Trion gave everyone another boost to skills, script and ego for a week. Due to all the issues they have had with the servers.
I see a lot of complaints/hate thread in the Defiance forums.
I see some of the issues that those threads talk about, but I also understand the game is only a week old.
So there will be pains in getting it up and running.

I'm still having fun, especially now that I have a shot gun that fires grenades instead of normal rounds.

Though I've learned to really hate two types of Mobs.
The 99er smelters, and the 99er Black Lungers.
*Ugh* I hate them.
lol.

I'm looking forward to the TV show, because I hear that there may be a reference to the TV episode missions that were in game.

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm

Hit 329 EGO yesterday myself. I'm not sure how far along in the storyline I am but I just finished the mission where you go to the island prison with Cooper. I also clear an entire area of side missions before doing a story mission; rinse and repeat. That could explain where I'm at in accordance to my level. Idk though lol. I've only faced a few of the 99ers and one was at an Arkfall. They are a definite bitch haha.

I agree with you. The game is very new, and problems are bound to come up with a game like this. I like how they gave all these boosts. Very nice of them.

TONIGHT IT STARTS! Did I hear right? That it's a 2-hour Series Premier?

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

quote:
TONIGHT IT STARTS! Did I hear right? That it's a 2-hour Series Premier?

Yep, 2 hours tonight.