spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Curiosity II
@208.95.58.x

Curiosity II

Anon

Got Pink Slip from CA DMV

I purchased a 2001 Ford Explorer from a local Ford Dealership and entered a 60 payment loan agreement, I have paid 14 months, always on time but last week, to my surprised, I received a Pink Slip for this car, with the Lienholder removed from it and a new Registration Card with the Lienholder gone, what could of caused this? I do not know who to call or what to ask, meantime I just put the Title in my files.

Hawk
Premium Member
join:2003-08-25

Hawk

Premium Member

said by Curiosity II :

I received a Pink Slip for this car

Sweet!

Jtmo
Premium Member
join:2001-05-20
Novato, CA

1 recommendation

Jtmo to Curiosity II

Premium Member

to Curiosity II
Bet they still expect the loan to be paid.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

just because they released the collateral does not mean that you are free and clear. You had better check with the loan holder. May get a deal with the interest rate.

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium Member
join:2004-06-21

Anonymous_

Premium Member

said by TheRul:

just because they released the collateral does not mean that you are free and clear. You had better check with the loan holder. May get a deal with the interest rate.

sure it's paid off all ready it's a 2001 after all

Anyway a idiot would only buy a 2001 car with a 60mo loan

maybe the op meant 2011?

TopShelf
join:2010-06-25
·GCI

1 recommendation

TopShelf to Curiosity II

to Curiosity II
In 1966, my spouse took out a loan with Dow Financial in Tucson, Arizona. My spouse's friend was a part-time janitor who happened to clean the offices of none other than......Dow Financial.

My spouse and his friend were stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB. He came home one day to find under the pillow of his bunk the entire Dow Financial file along with rubber-stamped paperwork that would clear the title. Unbeknownst to my spouse at the time and without his permission, the friend swiped the spouse's file.

To this day, Dow Financial was never paid for a motorcycle.

I wish someone would swipe the Wells Fargo note for our mortgage.