spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Wishflthinkn
join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV

Wishflthinkn

PnE

Do we have some action planned for this evening? Ready to get back to the raid and see what we can get done.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

I could probably make it if something ends up getting setup. I don't know about until 2am, but I could probably survive until 1a.

Conversely, I wouldn't be heartbroken if I wasn't needed either since I've been sacrificing sleep here the last few nights already and will need to be up and out the door by 8a tomorrow for baseball practice...

Feralmordius
join:2011-01-18

Feralmordius to Wishflthinkn

to Wishflthinkn
Immer is traveling back today. I am not sure what time, he might not be on tonight.

We can see who logs in tonight and get something going. We can decide what we want to do depending on who logs in.

Make sure to get your Nalak kills. Easy world boss with 522 tier legs and and hands. (Of course Dark snagged the legs last night, no jealousy here.)

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH

s1deout to Wishflthinkn

Premium Member

to Wishflthinkn
If you need people for MSV / HoF / ToT and I am on hit me up.

I am not saved to anything right now.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart to Feralmordius

to Feralmordius
said by Feralmordius:

Immer is traveling back today. I am not sure what time, he might not be on tonight.

We can see who logs in tonight and get something going. We can decide what we want to do depending on who logs in.

Make sure to get your Nalak kills. Easy world boss with 522 tier legs and and hands. (Of course Dark snagged the legs last night, no jealousy here.)

I got Nalak as well and of course just gold.. but I did get a blood spirit so that salves the wound somewhat.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Wishflthinkn

to Wishflthinkn
Does anyone have Immer's cell number to get ahold of him and see what his plans are for tonight? If he is just arriving home tonight, I wouldn't think he would want to then jump right on the computer and into a raid (but what do I know).

And if he's not planning to run and others want to get together, I'd be game for that. Especially if it was more around a 9p EST start. I'd probably bring my Frost mage.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Hey, guys... we didn't get home until 2am, and I'm in the office today. I plan on logging tonight for our normal raid time... not sure if Sky will be playing or recovering from vacation recovery, lol. We'll see. While the resort had WiFi... it was horribly spotty, so I couldn't stay as "in touch" as I had hoped to.

See you guys later!
Wishflthinkn
join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV

Wishflthinkn

Out of touch. I had my worgen toons in a search party at the docks in SW trying to find out what boat you got on. Thought maybe the Korkron Marines had boarded and taken you for hostages. Didn't realize you were at a resort. My sitrep had you departing for a tactical conference for the assault on the throne of thunder. Damn goblins dont get anything right. Thought you were srs about this stuff. Hope you had fun. Amazing that I always plan on 2 days at the end of my vacations to get over my vacations. Thought that was jus for us ol' folk . Right Carpie. But hey I am down with some raiding tonight.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

hehe... 6 days at the Hard Rock Resort in the Dominican Republic. 'twas very nice. »www.hardrockhotelpuntaca ··· ery.aspx

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

1 recommendation

DarkLogix to Wishflthinkn

Premium Member

to Wishflthinkn
Click for full size
Why are warriors slacking most of the time
see heres what a warrior can do

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to Wishflthinkn

to Wishflthinkn
tonight is the last night of and exercise I got dragged into. If we have a chance to do anything Sunday night I'm all in.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Wishflthinkn

Premium Member

to Wishflthinkn
okay... I feel it is safe to say that our household is sufficiently caught up for me to log some hours tonight. did any of you attempt the last LFR last night?

Feralmordius

Feralmordius

Yeah Dark and I did. For the most part it wasnt that bad. Need to look up some more info on the last boss. The RL only would yell things like "Stack on Blue, stack in front of boss, and stay with me if you don't know what you are doing." Even after asking to discuss a simple strat he would answer, you should have read about it before queuing.

All of his statements have truth behind them but it is less then helpful in a 25 man pug.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Feralmordius:

All of his statements have truth behind them but it is less then helpful in a 25 man pug.

Agreed... but them's the breaks. I've read the strats, so the only fight that looks tough to coordinate (25m pug) is the first one. The rest look like they can be managed by at least half the raid paying attention.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

in LFR the 1st boss of tot LFR4 was easy.

Boss jumps on a dog, you dps him and avoid whatever ability it is, dog dies rinse repeat, till the 3 flying dogs are dead then kill boss.

2nd one is interesting, there's 4 constellations each can help the raid in some way and only take 1 player to activate. (need to practice doing that.) the 1 player has to walk in the shape of a constellation using stars that spawn on the floor.

last boss strat please.

the RL was from some guild on Nemesis and they had enough people to block a kick of an AFK'er, he was very annoying.

Logged it to WOL so review as you please.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

2nd one is interesting, there's 4 constellations each can help the raid in some way and only take 1 player to activate. (need to practice doing that.) the 1 player has to walk in the shape of a constellation using stars that spawn on the floor.

that sounds nothing like what I just read on icy-veins... guess I'm going to have to go back in an re-read.... We'll discuss LFR strats in vent rather than fill up this thread with lfr stuff.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Only once did anyone gain the help of a constellation (it was the tiger)

in the dungeon journal it lists what each does, the crane will do 30million damage to the boss (ideal to do when both are up)

the dragon will give health and mana regen

I think the ox gives more max health

I forgot what the tiger does.

But they're all optional (atleast in LFR) kinda like the 4 helpers in ulduar.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

ah... lol... helps to read all the way to the bottom of the guide... /facepalm.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I tried activating the crane and failed.

just gotta coordinate walking with the pic to do it.

Feralmordius

1 recommendation

Feralmordius

Quick Strats Part 4 LFR and video.

»www.mmo-champion.com/thr ··· at-Sheet

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

I wont be online much during the next two weeks. We are trying to sell our house, so we're living with the in-laws to keep the house "show-room ready" 24/7.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

best of luck on the sale, brother!
Immer

Immer

Premium Member

Lei Shen fight almost melted my video card. It was like a 40m sha fight... had to downgrade video quality. /sob. ok... i'm done, lol.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

We need a titan for this

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Wishflthinkn

Premium Member

to Wishflthinkn
Awesome work this weekend, PnE. Jin'rokh down and we consistently made it to the 3rd door on Horridon in our first night seeing it.... well done. We'll need to work on our dps burst on primary adds and dinomancer so we can drop to 2 heals for it, I think... so this is our ToT wall atm.

We are going to be adjusting our raid schedule a bit. Please PM me if your work/play schedule is changing for the summer. We'll need one night per week where we kill Jin'rokh, and then continue working on opening up ToES. I'll share more once I've had the chance to speak with my officers.

Have a great week, guys&gals!
Immer

Immer

Premium Member

Okay, we are going to work on an earlier raid time for Fridays. Since we have 5(sometimes 6) raiders on the East Coast that simply cannot survive back-to-back 2am smash-fests, we will try to form up our Friday night raids at 8pm EST, pulling first trash by 8:30pm EST. If we get a full guild group, hard end time will be midnight.

we do plan on raiding other nights of the week, but they won't be official raid nights, more of a PuG-as-you-can approach. Hey, its Summer... and lots of people get burned out on this game during this time period. Don't let this passtime become a second occupation to you. And above all things, please... communicate with me or my officers whenever something comes up.

Have a great week!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

3 edits

DarkLogix

Premium Member

8:30 est is a bit early for me.

that's 7:30 my time and even if I skip cardio I'd just be finishing my shower by then, then still have a 45mile drive before I'm home.

Normally my schedule is
5pm cst leave work and head to gym
5:30 (varying based on traffic and if I actually managed to leave at 5) arrive at gym (ya its a short drive with lots of traffic)

5:45 start workout

7:00 start cardio

8:10 finish cardio and head to car to get protein drink

8:30 get in shower

8:45 get dressed, comb hair and head to car

the end time of 8:45 may vary to as late as 9:30 based on how quickly I do my weights and when I actually get there

then 30-60 min later based on traffic (usually fairly good so often 45min) arrive home.

And if in the course of my workout if I successfully ask a girl out (by that I mean if she says yes) then all bets on time are out and I'll have no idea when I'll go home. (remember Bras before Bros) (if that does happen I'll "try" to send a message via remote chat but I'd bet I'd be to caught up in conversation)

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Gotcha. we'll work something out.... maybe make it a Saturday night thing instead.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

And if in the course of my workout if I successfully ask a girl out (by that I mean if she says yes) then all bets on time are out and I'll have no idea when I'll go home. (remember Bras before Bros) (if that does happen I'll "try" to send a message via remote chat but I'd bet I'd be to caught up in conversation)

pshh... "conversation"??? whatever. just remember not to pop your cooldowns too early.

and I'd love to watch you try to establish aggro, see what strat you go with trying to get lootz.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Venom14:

said by DarkLogix:

pshh... "conversation"??? whatever. just remember not to pop your cooldowns too early.

and I'd love to watch you try to establish aggro, see what strat you go with trying to get lootz.

Hay the WOW bosses love to aggro on me lol