join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Goldheart

Re: PnE

said by Goldheart:

said by DarkLogix:

Normally bubbles steers, but even though he said he'd be there he wasn't

Don't be too hard on Bubbles. It *was* the 4th of July after all. Likely friends or family showed up or he was just too exhausted after a long day. Or something like that.

Real life > WoW

Ya I know, just would have been nice if I'd heard something
--
»www.change.org/petitions/create-···imcity-4

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

Normally bubbles steers, but even though he said he'd be there he wasn't

Way to keep it classy. Here is how that line should have read:

Normally bubbles steers, but unfortunately he wasn't available last night.

--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Just glad the pugs didn't drop like flys after the 5th or 6th wipe on ryolith

frankly I shouldn't have let the 85 come or anyone not in vent

though one pug ninja'd embers from the person that we picked to get embers on the run

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

Do you know if they ever fixed that via the ticket she put in?

Also note that Monalee was getting upset she couldn't keep the DK alive and then I pointed out he was only 85 and just wearing quest/dungeon gear.

I had fun on the run though. I have only gone that far one other time in FL and still have yet to kill Rag
--
Sunderella (Fury Warrior) Pride and Ego, Ravencrest(US)
Braincramp (BM Hunter) Pride and Ego, Ravencrest(US)
"Don't waste your life being negative all the time"

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Haven't heard, I asked her last night and she hadn't logged into that toon yet

I want to try Rag 25 tonight, but um for rag I think we'll need more people (like how staghelm needed more to go scorp form)

without more on rag the fire ele's might get to the hammer
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

If bubbles is on next Wednesday then we'll likely do FL10-H, its easier to get interest for heroic, but I'm not about to lead a heroic

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Wishflthinkn

I'm coming. Seckspanther approaches cautiously in the distance.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

I have you on realID right?

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Ballston Spa, NY
reply to mettachain

said by mettachain:

I'm coming. Seckspanther approaches cautiously in the distance.

I was online and Secks is now in the guild.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
reply to mettachain

welcome, metta. I'll be back home on sunday night. See ya online soon.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Braincramp

said by Braincramp:

Do you know if they ever fixed that via the ticket she put in?

Also note that Monalee was getting upset she couldn't keep the DK alive and then I pointed out he was only 85 and just wearing quest/dungeon gear.

I had fun on the run though. I have only gone that far one other time in FL and still have yet to kill Rag

Other than feeling like an utter failure as a raidlead it went well

Carpie did a great job directing the steering, and Raven was great at doing burst dps to steer. (carpie was on his pali tanking and as prot wasn't able to do enough burst dps to steer, so he gathered adds and directed the steering)

After the raid several that hung around went and killed halfus and raven got the tmog staff she wanted. (It was a nice feeling hearing her so happy about the staff)
--

Braincramp

Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

I feel that it was good of you to be humble enough to ask for help and advice on certain mechanics. Not a failure in my book.

She was extremely excited about it.

I know on the attempt we got it, if he was headed towards the lava I was switching to help her make him turn hard the way we needed him to go then switched back to the adds.

Halfus was fun as my first time tanking him since cata. First time ever on a pally. My DK was my main tank in cata and is still a horde at lvl 88.
--

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
reply to DarkLogix

I don't think so anymore man. In fact, I think I got drunk one night and while I decided I'd quit wow for a bit I deleted most my real ID and battletag friends. I now have most back but not all.
--
"The thing about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln
KCCO

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

1 edit
reply to Wishflthinkn

Click for full size
Well, last night my holy pally alt finally replaced the blue 463 weapon he'd had forever.

That puts him at ilvl 500 equipped. I've logged enough hours with him now that I feel pretty comfortable, so consider him officially out of the "work in progress" category and available for your healer pool should the need arise (and I'm actually online, lol).
--
Polluxx - LvL 90 Human Warrior - (US) Ravencrest

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

Good lookin set

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
reply to Pollux7777

Awesome!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

in a dungeon run for vp I pulled some nice dps, looking forwar to a real raid with my 529 ilvl

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

I'm looking forward to having the gang together again soon. Council should go down this week... and I think we have a shot at tortos.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

I still need like 355vp tonight

Though it looks like I'll just be saving it it till I can get the vp chest (I'm not dropping my T15 4pc till I have both 530 chest and shoulders) (I figure 20 ilvl's on 2 items might be worth losing it)
--

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

1 recommendation

reply to Pollux7777

Next project is to work on Polluxx's tank set. It's semi decent at the moment, but could use a lot of improvement. Once that's done I will have a tank, dips, and heals depending on what we need.
--
Polluxx - LvL 90 Human Warrior - (US) Ravencrest

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4
reply to Immer

said by Immer:

I'm looking forward to having the gang together again soon. Council should go down this week... and I think we have a shot at tortos.

Whole-heartedly agree with this. Popular belief is that the next real challenge boss after Horridon is Durumu and that most guild are able to get through Council, Tortos, and Mag fairly quickly.

Having said that, I think such comments set a misleading perspective because none of the fights are just go in pew-pew and roflstomp through them. They "can" be easy as long as everyone is coordinated well; being more mechanic intensive than dps fights. Sounds easier than sometimes it is.
--
Absölution -- 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, 1/12 ToT
Pride and Ego -- 6/6 MSV 1/6H, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, 2/12 ToT

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

agreed. If we keep the level of focus up from what we needed to get the horridon kill, those other fights should be doable with only a fraction of the attempts.
--

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
reply to Wishflthinkn

Sorry folks, I forgot about our trip to Nashville this weekend. I won't be able to raid Fri/Sat. My wife and I will be attending a live taping of a Mark Gungor seminar.
--

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit

we are going to try to raid ToT tonight. I know that doesn't work for a lot of folks, so you guys can still go in there on Saturday night without me! Anyhoo... I'd like to get some raiding in before feral goes on vacation (and I'll be out of town Fri/Sat). We could also try Sunday night, too...

The Absolution raid takes precedence over tonight's raid, btw. If Absolution is raiding when we all log on, we'll pug for Knotme, Zenea, and Desecration. That way they will not be saved for an attempt later in the weekend.
--

Braincramp

Beaverton, OR

Depending if I have anything going on tonight when i get home i may available for a little raiding on any of my toons...Mage 490 Hunter 512 Warrior 496ish Pally 492ish prot and 501ish holy oh and my 480 Spriest on Nath

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

I may call on your h.pally.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4

Do you plan on running ToT or a raid that can be CRZ'd? If the latter, I could probably help fill your ranks with guildies and/or realid friends if you need.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

priority is ToT... but if we simply can't get the numbers, we'll drop down to CRZ content to make the most of the night.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

FL25 would be nice too.
for all but the last two bosses (majordormo needs more than 11 in 25man to get scorp form) (and well you know rag)

Braincramp

Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to Immer

said by Immer:

I may call on your h.pally.

Actual raid healing... craziness...lol. If I am on I will bring what's needed. It would be really easy if we had a a melee heavy team, but I guess I will have to use all of my tools instead of my LFR holy shock/radiance/LoD spam
--