uniqs
share rss forum feed

TivoNut
Premium
join:2002-04-18
Yorba Linda, CA

1 edit

DSLX Billing screw up-sent to collections

After a long time with DSLX, I cancelled my service in January after moving to Uverse. Fast forward to today and I receive a 3rd party collection notice for $48. After calling DSLX and waiting for 10 minutes on hold, they can't help since it's gone to collections.

Now DSLX has my phone number, email address, physical address and credit card # since it was being auto-paid on my CC each month. The lady today confirmed all that stuff is on file and said they emailed me, but the last email I received and still have is Jan 8 confirming the cancellation.

Why did they turn this over to collections without calling, sending a physical bill, sending an email or just billing the card on file? They now refuse to help me and tell me I must deal with the collection people. I'm not going to do anything until someone from DSLX sends me copies of the invoices that are supposedly due and tells me why they didn't bother to actually try to contact me.

Steve (Account xxxxxx)
--
"Any information provided to or issued on Internet websites must obtain the inspection and approval of the secrecy censorship." -The Chinese government in a new regulation (January 2000) on future Internet postings.

dslx_gm
Premium,VIP
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:17
Hi Steve,

I have asked one of our billing representatives to give you a call to assist.

Thanks,
George