Premium Member

Brom is innocent.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Hey KrisT, when do you think the doc should come forward? I don't think they should come forward right now! But I do think the doc must come forward at some point to prove your innocence. If we don't have a doc, then you're not a cop.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Player List:
tmodelt
Kristopher
Protusmose
Krisnatharok
Energystream
Brom

There are 6 players left. If I'm the cop, then Brom is Innocent. That leaves 4 players that are unknowns. Doc should come out tomorrow. Let's wait for everyone to check in (should be next week, at the rate KrisN is posting), and I suggest do a re-read to see what jumps out.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

tmodelt - Kinda lurking
Kristopher - Cop
Protusmose
Krisnatharok - hella lurking
Energystream - unk
Brom - innocent

Not really getting a feel on ES one way or the other. The other two have been too afk to read anything into them.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Totally down with just offing KrisN today. Let's see if Energy or tmod have anything to add before I place a vote.
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

tmod was on 17 minutes ago, and didn't post.

Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

Until Doc comes forward we have two options for the game. Too many people right now to come forward and confirm KrisT as cop, so at this point have to take KrisT's word that he is cop and providing reliable intel.

From that standpoint that KrisT is a cop that the four remaining:

Energystream
KrisN
Protus
TmodelT

are the possibilities for mafia. Are KrisN and TmodelT laying low to avoid being a suspect?

I would like to hear from them.

If no doc appears tomorrow KrisT is a clear choice.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I say we lynch KrisN or tmod. I'm leaning towards KrisN for total lack of participation.

Here's the thing. Nights have been long. I've put my investigations in immediately after Night is called. It's highly likely the game was being held up by a late input from a doc protect order or mafia kill order. We don't know which. With that said, we might want to give KrisN and tmod at chance to talk before we start voting; even if that means this game stagnates until next week.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Energystream

Premium Member

to Energystream
I think Kris's cop claim is pretty much a lock. If I may meta, I think it was Tmod and I that did a coordinated mafia operation once where he lead the lynch on me on Day 2, and it pretty much let him coast all the way to the end. With Carpie being brand newish, I can't see Kris blatantly using him that way and kicking him under the bus so early. Would be a dick-move.

At this point, I'm going to consider Kris's cop claim as rock solid.

I agree with the Lynch: Krisn

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

There's so little from both tmodelt and KrisN, but KrisN talking about No lynch on day 1 kinda makes me think it's not him. Not sure.

From a quick re-read, Energy stands out the most to me, mostly for his innocent Day 1, "oh well, KrisT has the most votes, I'll pile on to move the game along." And yeah, I realize that's a stretch. I'll vote for either tmodelt or KrisN if that's what the majority wants.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

The meta in me says it can't be Energy because he's so new, and Modem wouldn't put two new people together like that. (I hate myself sometimes - I'm a gamebreaker)

KrisN could have said "let's go No Lynch" to sound more like a townie. Plus, he's "played dumb" before. But tmod hopping on site and not posting bothers me as well. I'm gonna hold vote for a little longer.
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

KrisN is on. READ THIS AND COMMENT, FOOL!
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

Screw it. Someone has to go, might as well be one of the no shows.

Vote: KrisN

I don't have a lot of patience. I admit it.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to DrModem

to DrModem
Sorry Im on but not looking at the game dont have time right now. I know you are clear based on the Carpie results unless you and Carpie planned it this way and just got lucky I dont know. There is only 2 possibilities with a roleblocker. one with all townies and one with a cop and a doc. Time for the Doc to come forward. I will hold my vote until they do.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

The doc doesn't need to, and shouldn't, come forward yet. They can come forward tomorrow, which will still be before LoL cause we can no lynch if we need to.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Since tmod confirmed he is not the doc, I'm fine lynching him instead of KrisN.

Vote: tmod

One - he asked the doc to come forward - that's bad for the town right now
Two - by asking, he confirmed he is not the doc. I'd hate to accidentally lynch the doc here.
Three - I can get another investigation off tonight, so long as I continue to be protected by the doc.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

apparently You arent getting it. even if the doc comes forward that eliminates you, Brom, them and whoever you investigate which would only leave 1 that it could be.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

And the doc dies tonight. I'd rather not have them die tonight. We can do the same tomorrow. I'll get an investigation off, and we're good.

Out of those left, I'm looking more closely at you and KrisN, then Protus, then energy last. I know Brom is innocent. So, we kill you today (as we know you aren't the doc, so no risk there), then doc protects me and we get another investigation, plus a townie dead. This leaves 4, in a LoL situation. Or we go No Lynch. Brom, mind looking at that? Would No Lynch help town here?

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to tmodelt

Premium Member

to tmodelt
There are 4 unknowns right now. If the doc comes forward, there's 3. But the doc will die tonight then, so with KrisT's investigation, there will be 2 unknowns tomorrow with 4 people left. It's much safer for the doc to come out tomorrow and not today.
Brom

Brom to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Lynch Option
Day 3 - 6 people left.
5 town, 1 mafia
Night 3 - Town lynch and night kill.

Day 4 - 4 people left.
3 town, 1 mafia. This is LoL, or No Lynch possibilty.

No Lynch Option
Day 3 - 6 people left
5 town, 1 mafia
Night 3 - No lynch and night kill

Day 4 - 5 people left
4 town, 1 mafia
Night 4 - Town lynch, and night kill

Day 5 - 3 people left.
2 town, 1 mafia. This is LoL.

I don't think it matters either way. But the doc still should not come out til tomorrow.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
Then I think No Lynch is probably the best option for the Town. Tomorrow there will most likely be 5 left. If mafia is smart, Brom will be the death target. I'll get off an investigation. The doc can claim. That would mean 3 verified, 2 not. That's if mafia doesn't get lucky and kill the doc tonight. Then we'd be at 2 verified, 3 not. Am I making any sense? Or should we kill someone? Help me out here. I don't math good.
Chaplain

Chaplain to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
So we should probably save the No Lynch for Day 4 in the lynch option? Thanks, by the way.

Energystream
Premium Member
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
If we lynch it narrows for your investigation. Final day is not affected.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Then I'm keeping my vote on tmod. I'd rather lynch who I know is not the doc, then who might be the doc.

Energystream
Premium Member
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

I can go with that, KrisN and Tmod are top of my list I think town can do this:

Vote: tmodelt

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to tmodelt

Premium Member

to tmodelt
Telling everyone you're not the doc is bad for town. You've removed yourself from their suspect list and increased the odds they get the doc tonight.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Too late now. Might as well vote him off and see what tomorrow brings. Or next week. Guessing Tuesday.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Unvote real quick, no lynch might be the best option. Let me explain.